LAS VEGAS — The CES show floor doesn’t officially open until Thursday, but the press conferences and technology previews are in full swing. On our first day at the event, the GeekWire team reported on new cars, a new mobile processor, connected toothbrushes, a fish-hunting drone and, yes, some cutting-edge men’s underwear.
Each night at the show this week we’ll be bringing you a video recap, and on today’s installment we talk about some of our personal highlights from the first day at CES. Watch the video above — with Kevin Lisota, John Cook, Taylor Soper, Monica Nickelsburg and me — and continue reading for headlines and links to the stories we discuss.
- Meet the Portal: Chrysler’s futuristic bet to get finicky millennials to buy cars
- These high-tech boxers shield testicles from smartphone radiation and protect sperm
- More than 700 Amazon Alexa applications may launch in the next 4 days
- Faraday Future unveils their first electric car — the FF 91
- Qualcomm launches new Windows 10-friendly Snapdragon 835 processor
- Hair coaches, anti-pollution scarves, smart canes: 7 ridiculous products from CES Unveiled