ALLtech helps growing technology companies recruit and retain top talent, with comprehensive, affordable health and wellness benefits available exclusively to GeekWire member companies.
Whether you have two employees or more than 100, we have a benefit plan to fit your needs.
ALLtech is designed for you: We know the tech world is competitive and ever-changing. Health care is, too, and it can be a challenge to find a plan that offers the right combination of choice, coverage and cost. That's why ALLtech is here to offer GeekWire member companies exclusive rates and a broad range of benefits especially for growing Washington tech businesses.
"Igor Institute was able to quickly and easily establish a great benefits package for our employees. Partnering with GeekWire and ALLtech, we were able to provide an excellent healthcare plan at a reasonable price."Aren Kaser, CEO and Co-Founder,
Flexible Plans To Fit
We work with preferred carriers to provide the most cost-effective, comprehensive benefits including Medical and Dental plans, Vision, EPA, Life, Disability and AD&D.
- A variety of benefit plans designed specifically for small and fast growing tech companies
- The largest network of healthcare providers locally, nationally and around the globe
- Award-winning customer service
- Wellness tools and resources to help members get and stay healthy
- Online tools help members find the information they need to make the most of their benefits
- Telehealth services help members receive services by phone or video at convenient times and without the need to travel
- A 24-hour Nurse Line offers members assistance, support and guidance wherever they need it
- The state's leading dental benefits company providing coverage locally and nationally
- The largest network of dentists in the state
- Hassle free coverage for members, with no need to deal with time-consuming paperwork
- Member tools and information available online
- The largest network of private-practice eye care doctors in the industry - a network of more than 43,000
- Doctors located in retail, neighborhood, medical, and professional settings
- 92% of VSP doctors offer early morning, evening or weekend hours
- Four decades of experience in Employee Assistance Programs
- Offers a full spectrum of managed mental health and substance abuse services, so members get the support they need when they need it
- Developed many of the customer service standards now embraced in the field
- 1,000 customer accounts representing over 33 million covered lives
Life, Disability, AD&D insurance
- Only life insurer to maintain an A.M. Best Co. financial strength rating of A or higher for more than 75 years
- Serving more than 8.4 million customers nationwide
Support You Can
ALLtech makes choosing and administering your company's health plan easy, so you can focus on other things.
- Pre-packaged benefit designs for an easy insurance buying experience, with predictable out-of-pocket expenses for employees and their dependents
- A single point of contact for all types of plan administration including customer service, billing, eligibility, and COBRA services
- Consolidated billing and an employer management web platform for ease of administration
- An optional integrated employer eligibility tool that allows group administrators to make online eligibility changes in real-time
We are here to help you guide your employees through today's healthcare maze with streamlined customer service and support through Associated Industries Management Services (AIMS), a local company that can help employees every step of the way.
Like our tech customers, innovation is important to us. This is why we continually enhance what we offer by adding consumer-focused tools designed to improve health, support informed decisions and help employees become active participants in their own health care.
Here are a few of our innovative offerings:
- A variety of online and mobile app tools help members shop, compare and save on health care; conveniently access care through 24/7 virtual clinics; and make healthy lifestyle changes
- The CHP CAMaffinity Program provides 20% discount on complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) not generally considered part of conventional medicine
- Our telehealth services help people receive services by phone or video at convenient times and without the need to travel
The Best In Choice, Coverage
ALLtech offers a solution for technology companies that addresses the biggest needs of both small to mid-sized employers and their employees: choice, coverage and cost.
There is no such thing as one-size-fits-all when it comes to your employees. With ALLtech, covered employees are able to choose from a wide variety of benefit plans.
We offer the Regence* BlueShield network, one of the broadest and most established networks in Washington. Regence's* BlueCard network, for out-of-state members, provides one of the largest, most comprehensive provider networks in the world.
We have negotiated favorable rates with preferred carriers like Regence to provide the most competitive, cost-effective plans available, tailored specifically for the technology sector and businesses of your size and financial needs.
*Asuris Northwest Health, a subsidiary of Regence BlueShield, services the Asotin, Adams, Benton, Chelan, Douglas, Ferry, Franklin, Garfield, Grant, Kittitas, Lincoln, Okanogan, Pend Oreille, Spokane, Stevens and Whitman counties.
Offer your employees a choice of consumer-focused health plans and
other benefits from preferred carriers.
Find out more about ALLtech's exclusive,
Call us at 206-899-1895 or visit www.alltechbenefits.com.