Microsoft just announced the next crop of startups that have been inducted into its Seattle-based “digital work” accelerator. 14 companies will be working out of Microsoft’s South Lake Union building from March through July on their products and services designed to help people get more done at work.
This is the second crop of startups that have been accepted to the accelerator, after Microsoft opened applications for it in December. Microsoft won’t be taking any equity from the firms as a part of the program, but it will be providing mentorship and technology for them to use and develop their business.
So far, 80 percent of companies that graduate from Microsoft’s accelerators around the world have raised an average of $1.9 million.
Here are the companies that will be taking part:
- Accelerated Pictures—Seattle, WA. Filmmaker Live from Accelerated Pictures is a fast, easy, visual film planning app to discover your shots and build your film with your team before production, to save time on set and share your vision.
- Adhusky—San Francisco, CA. Adhusky is an automated Facebook ad solution for financial service firms.
- Beagle—Kitchener, ON. Beagle is an advanced intelligent system for reading contracts, regardless of the length or complexity.
- ClearContract—Chicago, IL. ClearContract is securely bringing contract negotiation to the cloud.
- CloudCoreo—Austin, TX. CloudCoreo allows the user to launch complete and reliable application infrastructures using their appstack technology.
- CreativWorx—New York, NY. CreativWorx is a cloud-based productivity software platform focused initially on the professional services industry.
- GeoSafe—Austin, TX. GeoSafe is a communications platform and GPS tracking system for first-responders working in the field.
- Skip—Oakland, CA. Skip is a complete mobile checkout solution.
- LionHeart Innovations—Lehi, UT. LionHeart Innovations is a mobile medical platform for caregiver coordination.
- Outleads—New York, NY. Outleads enables clients to link online with phone and ensuing offline interactions.
- Parknav—Chicago, IL. Parknav is an on-street parking solution, using data and predictive analytics.
- RallyTeam—San Francisco, CA. RallyTeam is a collaboration platform for empowering employees to do more and learn more.
- Rexter—Altadena, CA. Rexter is real-time contact and relationship management.
- Slope—Seattle, WA & Detroit, MI. Slope is a platform for marketing and creative teams to store, organize, and collaborate on media content.