The Seattle region sits at the epicenter of cloud computing. And that’s why we’re excited to formally announce the return of our biggest technical conference: The 2018 GeekWire Cloud Tech Summit.
Taking place June 26-27 at Meydenbauer Convention Center in Bellevue, Wash., the Cloud Tech Summit will draw 1,000 attendees who’ll converge on the Seattle area to talk about the future trends in cloud computing — from DevOps and Containers to Serverless Computing to Machine Learning. Early-bird tickets are now on sale, so go here to purchase your pass for this one-of-a-kind conference.
In addition to fireside chats from top leaders in cloud and enterprise tech, the Cloud Tech Summit will feature deep technical talks in five core areas: Serverless; DevOps/Containers; Software-as-a-Service; Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning and Hybrid Cloud. We’ll also feature a business track, which will include a CIO roundtable, venture capital panel and other in-depth discussions about how business is being transformed by the cloud. These breakout sessions are designed to provide engineers, developers and others who are deeply involved in cloud computing with in-depth analysis around some of the most important trends in tech today.
If you’re interested in submitting to speak at the conference in one of the technical tracks, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include name, title, talk title and abstract, and video links to past speaking engagements. Note: Our standards are high, and we’re looking for the top minds in cloud computing.
Our goal with the Cloud Tech Summit is to host the world’s top platform-agnostic cloud conference. And, to help us achieve that goal, we’re excited to announce the formation of a new advisory board that will help us vet speakers, topics and themes. The advisory board will also ensure that we’re providing attendees with the most valuable information and connections in this corner of the tech world. Our advisory board members are:
- Charles Fitzgerald, managing director of Platformonomics and a startup investor with a background at VMware and Microsoft.
- Sheila Gulati, managing director at Tola Capital, which she founded in 2010 after a long career running marketing and strategy for several Microsoft divisions.
- Alena Hall, a senior software development engineer for Microsoft with a background in security, big data, and distributed systems. She’s also an active member of the open-source F# Software Foundation.
- Marc Holmes, vice president of marketing at Chef and a former engineer who has worked in various roles at companies such as Docker, Hortonworks, and Microsoft.
- Diego Oppenheimer, founder and CEO of Algorithmia, a cloud marketplace for artificial intelligence algorithms and services.
You can learn more about the Cloud Tech Summit here, and check out an overview of last year’s event here. If you’re interested in sponsoring the 2018 GeekWire Cloud Tech Summit, please contact our business team at email@example.com.
A big thanks to the Cloud Tech Summit title sponsor: Salesforce