Between the inexplicable rise in bookstore sales, Microsoft and MIT’s electronic temporary tattoos, and BMW’s ReachNow car share expanding to SeaTac airport, it certainly was a dynamic month in tech.
GeekWire will be dropping in at New Day NW periodically to share trending tech stories and insights.
Watch the video above and visit these links for more on the stories discussed in the segment:
- Polaroid, vinyl…and paperbacks? Bookstore sales are up for the first time in 8 years
- Microsoft Research and MIT unveil DuoSkin, the latest in smart tattoos
- Tech companies shake up parking and transportation at Sea-Tac
- Zillow says climate change could leave 2M U.S. homes underwater — literally
- Amazon experiments with tech teams consisting entirely of part-time employees, with full benefits