Gates spent the holidays catching up on some books and has five titles that he thinks you should check out.
- The Signal and the Noise: Why So Many Predictions Fail — but Some Don’t by Nate Silver
- The Price of Inequality: How Today’s Divided Society Endangers Our Future by Joseph E. Stiglitz
- Why Nations Fail: The Origins of Power, Prosperity, and Poverty by Daron Acemoglu
- The Most Powerful Idea in the World: A Story of Steam, Industry and Invention by William Rosen
- Tap Dancing to Work by Carol J. Loomis
Have you already read any of these, or do you recommend other titles? Comment below.
Previously on GeekWire: Bill Gates lists the top ten books of 2012 that made him think