GeekWire is the leading technology news site and online community based in Seattle — covering the people, companies and innovations emerging from the Pacific Northwest and impacting the world.
Founded in March 2011, GeekWire has experienced rapid growth, reaching millions of readers on GeekWire.com and thousands of people at sold-out meetups and events throughout the year.
Companies and brands including Filter, Anheuser Busch, Tableau Software, Knoll, Wave Broadband and many more partner with GeekWire to reach a tech-savvy, influential audience.
Contact Sarah Camp, Chief Sales Geek, email@example.com, (206) 579-0581, for rates and availability, or use the form below. Annual sponsorship packages also available.
- >1.5M page views per month
- >800,000 unique visitors per month
- >50,000 followers on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
- Quarterly meetups average >300 attendees, signature events >700 attendees
- Highly educated: More than 83% of GeekWire readers have completed college. More than 40 percent have completed grad school/advanced degree.
- Geographically diverse: 30% of readership in Washington State; 10% in California; 25% international
- Above-average income: 57% of GeekWire readers make more than $100,000 per year.
- Do-ers and decision makers: 29% developers/designers; 25% founders and CEOs; 42% managers/executives.
- Mini-leaderboard: 468×60
- Medium Rectangle: 300×250
- Wide skyscraper (floating sidebar): 160×600
- Wallpaper: Full background ad
NEW: Advertise your event or event-related service on GeekWire’s events calendar: 300×250, 468×60 and 160×600 sidebar ads available, specific to the calendar pages or as part of a larger ad package.
Sponsor Post: Two-week sponsorship, with advertiser-authored content includes 48 hours in main content, followed by 12 days highlighted in right column.
Email Ad Campaign: Exclusive sponsor post in Daily Digest email to 9k+ subscribers Sold weekly (Monday thru Sunday)
Contact Sarah Camp, Chief Sales Geek, firstname.lastname@example.org, (206) 579-0581, or use the form below to inquire about rates and availability.