The Valant mission is to use great technology to exponentially scale the quality of health care and to make high quality health care available for everyone. We are a post-revenue, well-funded Seattle company looking to add more enthusiastic, passionate individuals to be a part of the next industry transformation.
As the Sr. DevOps Engineer, you enjoy contributing to a team that is solving complex data, usability, and scalability problems. You love to work on automation and building infrastructure as code. You truly believe the value of DevOps in delivering world class solution to customers. You are passionate about automation. You love to solve problems and create solutions at infrastructure level. You are excited to leverage the cloud infrastructure of AWS to create new market changing solutions, while working under a lean methodology.
What You’ll Do
- Be a part of our next-generation cloud-based healthcare platform application team
- Design and build a CI/CD process for development and production environment
- Design and build next generation of infrastructure that will support thousands of customers in cloud-based healthcare platform application
- Set standard of operations and creating tools as part of DevOps team to support development team’s need in the cloud
- Develop a monitoring and logging solution
- Be part of operation team helping troubleshoot issues in development and production environments
- Build automation.
What You’ll Need
- A team focused, highly collaborative, positive attitude
- 4 – 6 years working as DevOps Engineer in AWS environment.
- 1 – 2 years experiences on operations in AWS
- Experience with one or more configuration management and orchestration tools:
- AWS CloudFormation
- Cloud Architect experience:
- Deployment automation
- High availability
- Cloud Security
- Key/configuration management
- HTTP and Network Protocols knowledge
- Load balancers
- Reverse proxies
- NATs, DNS, VPNs
- REST APIs
- Comfortable working in both Linux and Windows operating system
- 4 – 6 years of experience with one or more scripting languages:
- 3 – 4 years of experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery on premises
- Control Versions Systems knowledge
- Github or Bitbucket
- Experience with some database administration in one or more
- Sql Server
- Experience with building and operating in one or more monitoring solutions in
- New Relic
- Experience and success working in a fast-paced, high-intensity, rapidly-changing agile environment
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package, including 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision premiums
- Snacks and weekly paid lunches for engineering
- Radically remote flex schedule
- Generous Paid Time off policy
- Employer contributions to HSA plan
- Bonus plans
- 401k and company stock options
- Tax saving FSA plans
- Company-paid ORCA pass
- Casual work environment in a convenient downtown Seattle location
- The chance to drive an important industry forward through next-generation technology
We are a SaaS organization serving the needs of the behavioral healthcare industry. Through disruptive technology solutions, we are reinventing the possibilities of how electronic healthcare record (EHR) systems serve the mental health community and its patients.
Founded in 2005, Valant has become the technology leader in behavioral health. We serve both private practices and publically-funded health and human service organizations across fifty states. Ours is the leading EHR system in the US for solo and group behavioral healthcare practices. The software we create enhances the lives of thousands of care providers and millions of patients.
The next big industry transformation will once again be technology-driven. The Valant Platform utilizes the full power of cloud technology and gives behavioral healthcare providers the tools to configure their unique workflows.