Since many of you were traveling over the long weekend, we’ve decided to extend the GeekWire Summit early-bird rates until Friday, September 7th. That means you’ve got a last chance to lock in your tickets at one of the country’s premier technology conferences.
Go here to get your pass to the GeekWire Summit, which will feature fireside chats with Boeing CEO Dennis Muilenburg; Gates Foundation CEO Sue Desmond-Hellmann; Redfin CEO Glenn Kelman; eBay CEO Devin Wenig, Ring CEO Jamie Siminoff and many others.
We’ve designed the Summit to entertain, inform and inspire, with deep dives into artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, transportation, health tech, gaming, connected devices and much more. More than 900 tech, business, government and media leaders will attend.
- Bloomberg TV broadcasts live from the Summit show floor, interviewing top tech leaders.
- Great parties, including a fun kick-off reception on Oct. 1 at the Living Computers Museum + Labs where you’ll get your hands on an old Atari 2600 or Apple IIe.
- A new second stage with deep-dives into the Internet of Things on Oct. 2 and Health Tech on Oct. 3
- An expanded exhibitor hall with gizmos, games and giveaways.
- Plus, the finals of the Elevator Pitch startup pitch competition, presented by Smartsheet..
A big thanks to Bank of America, our presenting sponsor of the Summit.
Also, thanks to gold sponsors: Amazon, Davis Wright Tremaine, Living Computers Museum + Labs, Madrona Venture Group, Microsoft, OfferUp, Smartsheet, WSGR, Wave Business, International Coach Federation, PWC, Regence and Alaska Airlines.
And to our silver, supporting and exhibitor sponsors: Moz, Global Innovation Exchange, Avalara, First Tech Federal Credit Union, Facebook, British Columbia, EY, Vaco, Synapse, Perkins Coie, Northeastern University-Seattle, Validar, and Flexential.
Interested in sponsoring? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.