The Geared Up Giveaway is back! We’re giving Geared Up subscribers the chance to win an Oculus Go headset. See the bottom of this post for details on how to enter the giveaway.
The VR hype is starting to get real. Just in the past two weeks, Facebook’s Oculus launched the highly affordable and convenient Oculus Go while Lenovo debuted its more sophisticated by pricey Mirage Solo, both more convenient devices than their powerful but bulky predecessors. So how do the two new headsets compare?
We’ve been testing them out and on this episode, we go hands-on with both devices to give our reviews. Plus, we’re offering Geared Up subscribers the chance to win an Oculus Go headset — just subscribe to Geared Up in your favorite podcast app and use the widget at the bottom of the page to enter.
In other news, Apple is facing a class-action lawsuit over the controversial MacBook keyboard and Microsoft announced a second generation of the Surface Hub, its huge wall-mounted PC. HP also made headlines this week with its announcement of several new laptops and desktops.
This week’s stories:
- Virtual reality unleashed: Early impressions of Oculus Go from a bunch of us at GeekWire
- Lenovo’s $399.99 Mirage Solo is the most exciting VR headset released this year
- Apple Slapped With Class Action Lawsuit Over Faulty MacBook Pro Keyboards
- Microsoft unveils next generation Surface Hub, with the ability to ’tile’ up to four giant screens together
- HP unveils a slew of new Envy and Elite PCs