Affordable, comprehensive health insurance benefits through the ALLtech Benefits Trust are just one of the many perks available through GeekWire membership.
But even if you’re not a member of ALLtech, you still have access to some of its tech-oriented wellness resources via the monthly e-newsletter ALLhealth: Wellness News from ALLtech. To give you a sneak peek, we’ve compiled ALLhealth’s top 5 most-clicked articles:
5) 66 All-Natural Cleaning Solutions
Common household products such as baking soda and vinegar are all you need to clean countless items throughout your house. You can save money and avoid the dangerous ingredients sometimes hidden in store-bought cleaning products with these DIY 66 All-Natural Cleaning Solutions.
4) Seattle’s Top 10 Dayhikes
To encourage wellness throughout the year, ALLhealth often turns to popular local hikes and hiking tips, and the popularity of Seattle’s Top 10 Dayhikes is evidence that hikes are what get many of ALLhealth’s subscribers moving.
This summer, ALLtech even took our love of hiking to the next level by collaborating with GeekWire to put together the Geeks on Trails Hike-a-Thon team, which raised more than $10,000 for Washington trails during the August fundraising campaign for the Washington Trails Association.
3) 9 natural remedies to beat spring allergies
Seasonal allergies can strike at any time of year depending on which allergens trigger your symptoms, but most people suffer the most during spring. Our popular link to 9 natural remedies to beat spring allergies can help you avoid the sneezing, congestion and eye irritation that often accompany hay fever while avoiding antihistamines and other over-the-counter medications.
2) 20 Hikes for the Best Berry Picking
Hiking is a year-round activity in the Pacific Northwest, but certain times of the year can draw bigger crowds. For some, there is no comparison to berry-picking season, which is generally from early August through September. Get prepared for the next season with Washington Trails Association’s list of 20 Hikes for the Best Berry Picking.
1) 4 Ways to Boost Your Immune System Through Diet
No matter what time of year, keeping your immune system strong can help you ward of colds and the flu among other health benefits. But boosting your immunity is especially important during flu season, which generally peaks sometime between October to February.
Regence* BlueShield, which offers 17 unique medical plans through ALLtech, offers tips to help you keep your immunity strong throughout the year in ALLhealth’s most-clicked article, 4 Ways to Boost Your Immune System Through Diet.
Subscribe to ALLhealth
If you like what you see above, you can view past ALLhealth e-newsletters or subscribe here.
Whether you have two employees or more than 100, ALLtech offers a broad range of insurance plans designed specifically to meet the needs of both employers and their employees at growing Washington tech businesses.
We know the tech world is competitive and ever-changing. Health care is, too, and it can be a challenge to find a plan that’s robust enough to help recruit and retain top talent. That’s why ALLtech offers a solution for technology companies that addresses the biggest needs of both small to mid-sized employers and their employees: choice, coverage and cost.
- There is no such thing as one-size-fits-all when it comes to your employees. With ALLtech, covered employees are able to choose from a wide variety of benefit plans.
- ALLtech’s Regence* BlueShield network is one of the broadest and most established networks in Washington. For out-of-state members, Regence’s BlueCard network provides one of the largest, most comprehensive provider networks in the world.
- Busy tech workers also won’t have to make extra time to see a doctor with 24/7 access to primary care telehealth through MDLIVE and other virtual care resources.
- ALLtech leverages its unique Trust model to negotiate favorable rates with preferred carriers like Regence, Delta Dental of Washington, VSP Vision Care Inc. and others to provide the most competitive, cost-effective plans available, tailored specifically for the technology sector and businesses of your size and financial needs.
Questions? Want to request a quote? Call ALLtech at 206-602-3558 or visit us online.
*Asuris Northwest Health, a subsidiary of Regence Blue Shield, services the Asotin, Adams, Benton, Chelan, Douglas, Ferry, Franklin, Garfield, Grant, Kittitas, Lincoln, Okanogan, Pend Oreille, Spokane, Stevens, and Whitman counties.