Immigrants from across the United States are turning to Seattle-based startup Boundless Immigration to help them wade through the increasingly complex process of applying for marriage-based green cards and U.S. citizenship. Through Boundless, immigrants have access to independent attorneys and other resources, including an online application system that is estimated to take under two hours.
“Boundless helps families navigate the complex government immigration process more confidently, rapidly and affordably than ever before,” says Chief Executive Xiao Wang.
Since launching nearly three years ago, Boundless continues to grow, which isn’t always easy to do when recruiting in the region’s competitive tech community.
“When we look for talent, we are constantly competing with other companies for the best people in the industry,” Wang says.
Employee Benefits Help Level the Playing Field
Tech companies based in the Seattle area have access to some of the best talent in the nation, but to compete for that talent they need to offer comparable employee benefits. When Boundless was ready to take the next step in recruiting, Wang says they turned to the tech community and its network of supportive local partners to see what was available.
Through GeekWire, Boundless learned about the robust employee benefits offered through ALLtech, which is available exclusively to GeekWire member companies. ALLtech offers a solution for technology companies that addresses the biggest needs of both small to mid-sized employers and their employees: choice, coverage and cost.
- Covered employees are able to choose from a wide variety of plans.
- ALLtech offers the Regence BlueShield network, one of the broadest and most established networks in Washington.
- ALLtech has negotiated favorable rates with preferred carriers like Regence, Delta Dental, VSP Vision Care Inc. and others to provide the most competitive, cost-effective plans available.
The broader range of benefits available through the GeekWire-ALLtech partnership “made it a lot easier for us to be able to pick a plan that worked for us both financially as well as met the needs of our employees,” Wang says.
Improving the Lives of Clients and Employees
As a team of immigrants and experts who also have struggled with the U.S. immigration system, Boundless employees are dedicated to the company’s vision to help families through their entire immigration journey. Boundless charges a flat rate so clients know their costs up front, and they offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
But the company isn’t just dedicated to improving the lives of their clients. Boundless also understands its role in improving the lives of its employees and chooses benefits packages that help fulfill that goal.
“We believe that benefits are very important to our employees because it allows them to have less stress in every other aspect of their lives,” Wang says. “It is very important to our employees to have a health plan that works for them.”
ALLtech makes choosing and administering a health plan easy, and helps guide GeekWire members through today’s healthcare maze with streamlined customer service and support. ALLtech offers:
- Pre-packaged benefit designs for an easy insurance buying experience and predictable out-of-pocket expenses
- A single point of contact for all types of plan administration including customer service, billing, eligibility and COBRA services
- Consolidated billing and an employer management web platform for ease of administration
- An optional integrated employer eligibility tool that allows group administrators to make online eligibility changes in real-time
Get an ALLtech Quote
Companies in Washington with as few as two employees and as many as 199 employees engaged in software design, digital media content, e-commerce, gaming, telecommunications, wireless technologies, and emerging technologies are eligible to participate in ALLtech. ALLtech insurance is available exclusively to GeekWire members.
Questions? Want to request a quote? Call ALLtech at 206-602-3558 or visit us online