Social media has revolutionized the way we communicate. With the revolution has come insane amounts of data, analytics and information about customers, followers and users.
How can companies leverage this social media data in ways to help analyze parts of their business?
Here are tools for startups looking to solidfy and strengthen their social media teams. Actually, anyone who uses social media might find these useful:
2. Twit Cleaner — Helps you clean up your Twitter feed and improve your presence
3. Rapportive — Shows you everything about your contacts right inside your Gmail inbox.
4. Followerwonk — Twitter analytics: Find out who your followers are, where they are located and when they tweet
5. HubSpot — A powerful all-in-one inbound marketing software
These next two aren’t really social media-related, but still are great tools.
6. Google Alerts — Know when you’re being talked about
7. Screener — Easy way to record instant screencasts. Good for demo videos.
There are several others I’ve come across.
8. Topsy — Real-time social media analytics
9. AgoraPulse — Turn Facebook fans into customers
10. PageLever — Robust Facebook analytics
There are many, many other companies out there. Know any others? Feel free to comment below.
Previously on GeekWire: Akron men’s hoops team printing Twitter handle @ZipsMBB on back of jerseys
Reach staff reporter Taylor Soper at email@example.com or on Twitter @Taylor_Soper