Why We’re Rad (about us):
Rad Power Bikes is a leading consumer direct ebike manufacturer specializing in high quality yet affordable electric bikes for weekend warriors, hardcore commuters, and family cyclists.
Madly growing and located in Ballard, we are seeking a full-time Brand Copywriter to join our team. If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment and are looking to support a dynamic team, this might be the role for you!
Our Brand Copywriter will be responsible for writing and maintaining daily publishing workflows across channels.
Why You’re Rad (about you):
- 3-6 years experience copywriting, brand storytelling, or otherwise creating content professionally, with a well-rounded portfolio of samples to show it
- You can write really well across audiences, channels, and platforms, and know the differences between each
- You’re familiar with user and content testing, identifying metrics, measuring performance and applying analytics to your writing decisions
- You’re a master ideator who knows nuance from cliché
- You’ve been a journalist, market researcher, anthropologist or other such inquirer
- You ride bikes, ebikes, or other transportation alternatives, and generally enjoy and empathize with breathing the air out there
- You’re deadline driven, collaborative and have top-notch interpersonal communication skills
- You know strategy and best practices for on and off-page SEO and incorporate them
- You may have used the AP style guide as a pillow once or twice
- You know that data doesn’t lie and are happy to make changes based on that
- 4 year degree or equivalent work experience
You get bonus points for:
- Experience working with eComm and/or D2C brands
Had you been with us last month, you would have:
- Written and maintained daily publishing workflows across blog, email, and social channels in accordance with the editorial calendar
- Edited copy for scripts, articles, social posts, UX content, and the like
- Paired copy with visual elements, including photography, graphics and video
- Worked with Creative, CX, Tech Support, Product, PR, B2B, Events, and eComm team members to brainstorm content themes and campaigns based off current objectives
- Provided actionable insights on target audiences to inform and evolve future campaigns
- Other duties as assigned
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Rad Power Bikes
A Seattle based electric bike company offering fully integrated electric bikes for on and off road use. Rad Power Bikes was founded in 2007 and is dedicated to providing electric bikes that comply with electric bike laws while exceeding the expectations of users to help proliferate the adoption of electric bikes. Our products provide industry leading performance without the expensive price tag commonly associated with high-tech electric bikes.