About the role:
The Solution Engineering team is looking for a world-class Solution Engineer to play a key role in ensuring the successful onboarding of customers onto Limeade’s leading enterprise wellness SaaS solution. This position combines customer and partner communication skills at a critical step in the implementation process with technology skills necessary to execute our customer’s implementation plan.
Specifically, you will work with our customers and their vendors to help them understand how data flows into and out of our platform. You’ll identify when a data integration is appropriate, document what information is required for the exchange, and configure the integration using Limeade’s internal integration tools. You will also help answer customer data questions, and help troubleshoot and resolve any platform data issues that may arise.
We are looking for you if…
- You’re equally comfortable interacting with both the technical and business sides of a house
- You can translate business requirements into technical requirements with ease
- You’re detailed oriented and have a reputation for leaving no stone unturned
- You understand objected oriented programing languages, web APIs, and SQL
- You enjoy being part of a collaborative, committed and fun team
- Have a thorough technical understanding of Limeade’s product and integrations
- Understand customer business goals and translate those goals into documented inbound and outbound integrations.
- Implement customer integrations, including documenting, testing, and automation
- Act as the technical subject matter expert for customer facing implementations
- Troubleshoot product features and bugs and work with our product team to resolve
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or related experience
1+ year(s) as a Solution Engineer, Data Integration Engineer, Technical Sales Engineer, Business Analyst, or similar roles.
Demonstrate conceptual and analytical thinking skills
Experience writing business requirements documents
Familiar with an objected oriented program language
Familiar with web APIs and data exchange formats
Creative problem solver
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
Limeade is a corporate wellness technology company that measurably improves employee health, well-being and performance while building cultures that support well-being. Employees earn points and rewards for taking steps to improve well-being, while employers move the needle on their business goals. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade serves over 100 employers and top global brands.
We're committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Learn more at www.limeade.com