GeekWire reporters and correspondents are documenting the 2017 solar eclipse from the Pacific Northwest, including our home base in Seattle and locations in the “Path of Totality” in Oregon. Follow our eclipse adventures in this running live blog, and check out the headlines below to keep up with our coverage.
- Don’t panic, but be ready: Last-minute guide to the all-American solar eclipse
- As eclipse nears, astronomers issue warning about fake solar glasses
- Here comes the sun’s corona: What eclipse chasers will see during totality
- All along ‘zone of totality,’ small towns make big bets to cash in on darkness
- Oregon’s prime eclipse zone braces for the agony and the ecstasy of totality