The startups hail from all over the U.S. and focus on a variety of industries. All are later stage companies, and Microsoft said they have a collective average of $5.3 million in funding and $3 million in annual recurring revenue.
As part of the program, startups will have access to individualized coaching and work with Microsoft’s Sales and Azure Machine Learning teams to scale their businesses.
Here is a list of the companies participating in the accelerator program, along with descriptions provided by Microsoft:
- Cycle Computing is the leader in big compute and cloud HPC management software, accelerating innovation by delivering faster time to result for workloads of any scale.
- DataRPM delivers industry’s only cognitive predictive maintenance and analytics platform for the industrial Internet of Things (Manufacturing, Automotive, Transportation, Energy).
- Datometry accelerates the adoption of cloud databases by delivering a powerful solution that enables deploying applications natively without the need for rewriting or redesign.
- KenSci is helping fight death with data science. A risk Management platform for healthcare, KenSci is built by doctors and data scientists and predicts who might get sick, how sick might they get and the most effective way to care for them.
- LoginRadius provides customer identity and access management for SME serving 150,000 mobile apps and 400 million online users.
- Metric Insights’ patented Push Intelligence Platform tracks metrics from BI tools, big data and SaaS applications, uncovers anomalies and notifies users of significant changes in data that requires their attention.
- Pymetrics is a neuroscience-based recruitment and internal mobility platform that matches candidates with compatible careers.
- Shareablee provides social media measurement and analytics for more than 200 brands, publishers and agencies to drive social ROI.
- Tvision Insights uses computer vision technology to passively measure audience attention, emotional reactions and supply it to advertisers, agencies and television networks.
- Versium delivers predictive marketing using consumer and proprietary data assets.