Our team is looking for a self-starting and motivated software engineer with solid web and mobile UI experience. Our working environment is Angular, AngularJS, and Ionic for a pair of hybrid mobile apps and a pair of web applications. You’ll be working with a backend team whose platform is a suite of web services running on Java/Tomcat/Mysql.
In a nutshell you must be fast and proficient. You must be very good at communication with your team, and be ready for snap coding and rapid delivery. We need someone who can perform out of the gate.
What You’ll Do
- Work with a small team of software engineers
- Develop and improve a suite of web applications and mobile applications
- Your primary focus on UI engineering in AngularJS and Angular
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3+ years of software development experience
- UI/UX expertise
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Stock options/ownership program
- Phenomenal company culture and events
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
About Wrench, Inc
Wrench, the fastest growing mobile mechanic service in the United States, has an immediate opening for a Software Engineer in our Seattle office. Join a fast paced, cutting edge team who is changing the way the auto maintenance business operates.
When we say we’re doing something different and you can make an impact, we mean it. We’re disrupting the $50+billion car repair industry. Our launch in Seattle has been very successful and have recently launched in four additional cities with more to come. This position will play a critical role in helping build and support an amazing company.