Whitepages Pro provides businesses with global identity verification solutions via enterprise-scale APIs and web tools to help companies identify legitimate customers, prevent fraudulent transactions, and smooth new customer account creation. That means we make a difference for real people, by helping companies identify potential fraudsters and better service their customers.
Senior Account Managers at Whitepages Pro support the business unit by providing excellent service to some of our largest Enterprise clients. Whitepages Pro is a customer-centric company; our goal is to build an enduring customer relationship with every customer we have. By understanding our customers’ business problems, providing timely and valuable support and analysis, and acting as our customer’s advocate, we have continued to reach over 103% net retention quarter over quarter. This role will manage 30-50 large Enterprise customers, and collaborate with Product, Marketing and Sales teams to provide the best possible ROI and customer experience.
In the Senior Account Manager role you will:
- Serve as main point of contact to assigned accounts and provide excellent customer service to all potential and current customers of Whitepages Pro
- Retain and grow a short list of medium to large accounts by developing an in-depth understanding of customer’s business problems/goals and internal workflows/processes
- Identify areas of opportunity and/or concern based on usage patterns, data inputs, response time, and regular communication with clients
- Utilize various analytics, reporting, and other internal software to maximize customer success
- Proactively identify opportunities in assigned customer portfolio for increased adoption of our products and expansion into other areas of the business
- Engage with our customers over phone, email and in person to identify areas for growth and expansion with current customers
- Be an expert on full suite of Whitepages Pro products; use this knowledge and a consultative approach to maximize customer success
- Troubleshoot potential bugs and issues, and work with internal teams to properly escalate patterns that warrant more attention
- Negotiate contracts for incremental business opportunities and renew existing contracts that present the most favorable terms possible for both the client and for Whitepages Pro
- Up to 30% travel, domestic and international
Our ideal Senior Account Manager will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years account management experience in SaaS or technology environment; sales or sales engineering experience
- A track record of retaining and growing accounts under a recurring revenue model
- Demonstrated success working with a technical product and data analyzation
- Exceptional attention to detail with strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong presentation skills and proven ability to effectively communicate product information to the C-suite
- Comfort in a fast-paced startup environment
Combine all this with a dynamic, can-do culture, and Whitepages is a pretty awesome place to work for folks who want to have impact. We are a small team with a passion for what we do, and we keep our employees at the center of our mission. We host weekly events, including catered lunches and happy hours, enjoy unlimited vacation, keep a fully stocked kitchen, and work in some great cities, with headquarters in downtown Seattle and an office in Budapest, Hungary.
If this sounds like the kind of place you want to spend your days, then visit us at: http://about.whitepages.com/. Whitepages Inc. prides itself on being an equal-opportunity employer.
Whitepages, founded in 1997, helps you contact, research and verify people in your world. More than 30 million people per month use our people search engine to get in touch with extended friends and family, research backgrounds and verify that people are who they say. Whitepages identity verification is also used by leading companies including Jet Blue, Lego, and Intuit to prevent fraudulent transactions while delivering great online experiences.