Whitepages Pro provides businesses with global identity verification solutions via enterprise-scale APIs and web tools to help companies identify legitimate customers, prevent fraudulent transactions, and smooth new customer account creation. That means we make a difference for real people, by helping companies identify potential fraudsters and better service their customers.
As part of this team, the Product Manager will be responsible for owning the APIs which help businesses reduce fraud. You will focus on diving deep into understanding our customers and their end to end journey through our products. You will execute on building a tailored experience that delights customers through closely collaborating with every function of our business (Engineering, Data Science, Sales, and Marketing) to build best in class products.
In the Product Manager role you will:
- Leverage data to understand product performance and customer needs to generate data-driven solutions, build, measure, and iterate constantly to deliver a best in class product
- Create and maintain your team’s strategy, roadmap, and milestones
- Work with your team to estimate, implement, and build features while ensuring that you’re working on the highest priority items
- Manage the daily workflow with a team of engineers and designers
- Work with data and engineering teams to deliver the highest quality data and response times to meet customer requirements
- Work with customers to ensure our product meets their needs
- Maintain a deep understanding of overall market dynamics, end user needs, and competitive product capabilities
Our ideal Product Manager will have:
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager for a technology company
- Experience working with customers to gather requirements and adopt your product
- Experience working with SaaS services and integrating 3rd party APIs
- Demonstrated strategic and data driven impact for both business and customers
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient on agile methodologies such as Scrum
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- Experience building APIs
- Experience with fraud or digital identity verification technologies
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field
This position reports to the Sr. Director, Pro Product and is located at our headquarters in Seattle, WA.
Combine all this with a dynamic, can-do culture, and Whitepages is a pretty awesome place to work for folks who want to have impact. We are a small team with a passion for what we do, and we keep our employees at the center of our mission. We host weekly events, including catered lunches and happy hours, enjoy unlimited vacation, keep a fully stocked kitchen, and work in some great cities, with headquarters in downtown Seattle and offices in Budapest, Hungary and Amsterdam, Netherlands.
If this sounds like the kind of place you want to spend your days, then visit us at: http://about.whitepages.com/. Whitepages Inc. prides itself on being an equal-opportunity employer.
Whitepages, founded in 1997, helps you contact, research and verify people in your world. More than 30 million people per month use our people search engine to get in touch with extended friends and family, research backgrounds and verify that people are who they say. Whitepages identity verification is also used by leading companies including Jet Blue, Lego, and Intuit to prevent fraudulent transactions while delivering great online experiences.