Whitepages Premium is a new and fast-growing product line within Whitepages that leverages public records to help consumers verify identities. As an e-commerce product offering, the consumer product team places the utmost importance on customer service and fraud prevention. We are looking for someone who is fascinated with details, data driven, and enjoys solving problems, while sticking to our core value of serving our customers.
In this role you can expect to review queued, newly-created accounts for fraud, payment errors, and customer requests. You will process refunds for pre-chargeback alerts while determining types of fraud and potential customer service issues. This will also include analyzing and reporting fraud patterns and responding to escalated customer contact inquiries.
On a daily basis:
- Manually review accounts that have been flagged as high risk
- Observe customer activities and identify fraudulent usage
- Resolve inbound customer inquiries via email
- Daily processing of alerts to minimize chargebacks
- Report customer contact trends and customer feedback to appropriate personnel
- Recommend anti-fraud processes for changing transaction patterns and trends
- Report and track bugs and site issues
- Help maintain and improve manual review processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Assist in creation of customer-facing communications and fraud rules, when needed
- Ensure confidentiality of all information collected during investigation
Ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of prior experience in customer service
- Fraud review experience in a card not present environment
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel and MS Outlook is required
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience with CRM and/or Help Desk software such as Zendesk and SalesForce
- Experience with credit card purchases and returns
- Understanding of chargebacks and payment disputes
Whitepages, founded in 1997, helps you contact, research and verify people in your world. More than 30 million people per month use our people search engine to get in touch with extended friends and family, research backgrounds and verify that people are who they say. Whitepages identity verification is also used by leading companies including Jet Blue, Lego, and Intuit to prevent fraudulent transactions while delivering great online experiences.