Whitepages Pro provides businesses with global identity verification solutions via enterprise-scale APIs and web tools to help companies identify legitimate customers, prevent fraudulent transactions, and smooth new customer account creation. That means we make a difference for real people, by helping companies identify potential fraudsters and better service their customers.
Our customers are the global leaders in eCommerce, payments, online lending, fintech and the sharing economy. Currently about 20% of Pro revenue is secured via partnerships and we are poised for tremendous growth in coming years.
In the Director, Partner Sales & Operations role you will:
- Drive revenue to hit targets and maximize our existing partnership potential and manage trail partner to convert to long term partnerships.
- Develop and manage partner relationships and communication, maintaining a high level of transparency and accountability.
- Work effectively with high-level executives at our partners, handling push-back and creative tension with professional maturity.
- Build and maintain work-back schedules to handle project deadlines and ensure on-time delivery while maintaining high quality of program deliverables.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams for program planning and execution – developing strategies across each tier of partnerships.
- Drive process for our internal operations team to improve the planning and execution on channel success.
- Use data to drive program innovation, actively making recommendations to key partners and internal stakeholders.
- Lead overall partner program internal communications and documentation across all partners and channels.
- Work closely with multiple partners and teams to define, document and implement process workflows.
- Identify and drive process optimizations to improve efficiency of GTM execution and delivery.
- Build and maintain extensive documentation on processes, workflows, and communication standards/ requirements. This includes creating sales collateral and internal process documentation.
The ideal Director, Partner Sales & Operations will have:
- 7+ years of experience in Program Management and partnership or sales operations
- Experience managing a sales or partnership team carrying quota as well as the associated P&L
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in marketing, operations, or related business experience
- Experience working with partners internationally across EMEA, LATAM, and APAC
- Experience preparing content and presenting to C-level executives
- Proficient in MS Office, with advanced Excel capabilities
This position is located at our headquarters in Seattle, WA.
Whitepages is a great place to work for professionals who want to create impact. We are a small team with a passion for identity verification, and we keep our employees at the center of our mission. We host weekly events, including catered lunches and happy hours, enjoy unlimited vacation, keep a fully stocked kitchen, and work in some great cities, with headquarters in downtown Seattle and offices in Budapest, and Amsterdam.
If this sounds like the kind of place you want to spend your days, then visit us at: http://about.whitepages.com/. Whitepages Inc. prides itself on being an equal-opportunity employer.
Whitepages, founded in 1997, helps you contact, research and verify people in your world. More than 30 million people per month use our people search engine to get in touch with extended friends and family, research backgrounds and verify that people are who they say. Whitepages identity verification is also used by leading companies including Jet Blue, Lego, and Intuit to prevent fraudulent transactions while delivering great online experiences.