Whitepages Pro provides businesses with global identity verification solutions via enterprise-scale APIs and web tools to help companies identify legitimate customers, prevent fraudulent transactions, and smooth new customer account creation. That means we make a difference for real people, by helping companies identify potential fraudsters and better service their customers. We’re looking for a passionate, self-directed designer to help develop and drive our visual story-telling on our small, but mighty team.
As the Director of Sales- Payments you will lead Enterprise sales efforts for risk management use cases within the Payments vertical in North America. You will have close coordination with international counterparts on Payments opportunities outside of North America.
In this role you will:
- Compile and present market feedback into actionable insights for Product, Marketing, and Sales
- Demonstrate business value through a solutions sales approach to meet/exceed goals
- Grow the customer base within the Payments vertical
- Maintain and build relationships with existing customers to increase usage and adoption
- Understand your customers’ businesses at a technical and operational level
- Ensure Whitepages Pro is a core part of the payments flow in CNP transactions across card networks
- Identify and secure executive sponsorship to solidify business relationships and opportunities
- Negotiate commercial terms with contacts up to the C-level
- Meet and exceed sales goals and quotas
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related required, MBA preferred
- 10+ years of successful outside sales experience required
- A proven track record of selling software, SaaS or technology into large organizations within the Payments vertical
- Strong understanding of authorization and authentication payment flows
- Experience in the data industry, fraud/risk more broadly
- Proven experience traversing large organizations and leveraging executive relationships
This position reports to the VP of Sales and is located at our headquarters in Seattle, WA.
Combine all this with a dynamic, can-do culture, and Whitepages is a pretty awesome place to work for folks who want to have impact. We are a small team with a passion for what we do, and we keep our employees at the center of our mission. We host weekly events, including catered lunches and happy hours, enjoy unlimited vacation, keep a fully stocked kitchen, and work in some great cities, with headquarters in downtown Seattle and an office in Budapest, Hungary.
If this sounds like the kind of place you want to spend your days, then visit us at: http://about.whitepages.com/. Whitepages Inc. prides itself on being an equal-opportunity employer.
Whitepages, founded in 1997, helps you contact, research and verify people in your world. More than 30 million people per month use our people search engine to get in touch with extended friends and family, research backgrounds and verify that people are who they say. Whitepages identity verification is also used by leading companies including Jet Blue, Lego, and Intuit to prevent fraudulent transactions while delivering great online experiences.