Wave is a leading provider of video, internet and phone services on the West Coast, serving customers in communities in Washington, Oregon, and California.
We’re looking for a Full-Stack PHP Developer to help us develop Operations Support Systems (OSS) software for the monitoring, provisioning, and activation of video, high-speed data, and phone services
- Troubleshoots, identifies and resolves server performance problems.
- Ability to work with and support NOC and to communicate with engineering teams.
- Collaborate with peers on best practices and promote knowledge sharing.
- Availability for after-hours maintenance and upgrades.
- On call response for after-hours outages.
- Minimum 3-5 years of full stack software development experience.
- Proficient in object oriented programming in PHP with MVC frameworks such as Laravel, Zend, or Symfony.
- Proficient with ORM’s that implement the Active Record pattern such as Eloquent.
- Proficient in designing, querying, and updating relational databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, or Microsoft SQL Server.
- Proficient in building and consuming REST and SOAP web service APIs.
- Proficient with HTML, CSS, and frameworks such as Bootstrap and Foundation.
- Proficient with version control systems such as Git.
- Familiar with Linux systems administration for web and database servers.
- Familiar with TCP/IP network fundamentals.
- Demonstrated experience writing clean, readable, and maintainable code.
- Solid understanding of software development life-cycle process.
- Ability to pick up new languages, frameworks and APIs quickly.
Diverse Workforce / EEO:
WaveDivision Holdings (WDH) recognizes and strongly supports the benefits of a diverse workforce, and strives to provide a culture that recognizes the unique contributions of each of our employees. WDH requires a drug test, background check, employment, and education verification as conditions of employment. WDH is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, veteran status, and the presence of a non-job related handicap or disability, or any other legally protected status.
About Wave Broadband
Wave is a gigabit broadband and commercial fiber and broadband services company, with over 7,000 miles of metro fiber providing true high-speed internet service, voice, video, advanced business connectivity solutions and a variety of related products and options for business and residential customers in key areas of Washington, Oregon and California including Portland, Seattle, and San Francisco. Wave is headquartered in Kirkland, Washington.