Wave is a leading provider of video, internet and phone services on the West Coast, serving customers in communities in Washington, Oregon, and California.
As an IT Administrator, you will maintain the integrity and security of internal systems and servers that support day to day operations of Wave and provide responsive and efficient end user support on a variety of IT related services.
• Troubleshoot and resolve end user hardware, software, printer and network connectivity issues
• Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
• Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure
• Provide remote IT “smart hands” support in local data center
• Recommended procedure modifications or improvements
• Assist in the development of end user training documentation to support the self-service methodology
• Monitor and resolve incoming ticket requests/incidents
• Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations
• Preserve and grow your knowledge of IT procedures, products and services
• Visit regional offices on a regularly scheduled basis to provide on-site support
• Minimum 2 years desktop administration experience in an environment of 500+ client computers
• Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally
• Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
• Customer service oriented
• Experience with Windows Server Architecture
• Experience with Citrix, Avaya, Cisco, Nimble
• Ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently and respond to emergency situations effectively
• Familiarity with ITIL v.3 Foundation practices
Diverse Workforce / EEO:
Wave Division Holdings (WDH) recognizes and strongly supports the benefits of a diverse workforce, and strives to provide a culture that recognizes the unique contributions of each of our employees. WDH requires a drug test, background check, employment, and education verification as conditions of employment. WDH is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, veteran status, and the presence of a non-job related handicap or disability, or any other legally protected status.
About Wave Broadband
Wave is a gigabit broadband and commercial fiber and broadband services company, with over 7,000 miles of metro fiber providing true high-speed internet service, voice, video, advanced business connectivity solutions and a variety of related products and options for business and residential customers in key areas of Washington, Oregon and California including Portland, Seattle, and San Francisco. Wave is headquartered in Kirkland, Washington.