The Valant mission is to use great technology to exponentially scale the quality of health care and to make high quality health care available for everyone. We are a post-revenue, well-funded Seattle company looking to add more enthusiastic, passionate individuals to be a part of the next industry transformation.
You enjoy contributing to a team that is solving complex data, usability, and scalability problems. You love to work on robust service layer technologies (RESTful APIs, JSON, ASP.NET, and other APIs), highly scalable data technologies (SQL and NoSQL), and modern front-end frameworks (React, AngularJS). You are excited to leverage the cloud infrastructure of AWS to create new market changing solutions, while working under a lean methodology.
What You’ll Do:
- Create a highly configurable, user-friendly platform for behavioral health care practices, agencies, and clinicians
- Be a key member of a high preforming engineering team, working within a scrum/ agile framework
- Work across teams, departmental and organizational boundaries to help identify, solve challenges that impact roadmap
What You’ll Need:
- A team focused, highly collaborative, positive attitude
- 4 – 6 years’ experience working with C# or Java
- 4 – 6 years building enterprise level web services and RESTful APIs
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Ability to effectively multi-task, establish priorities and work in a fast-paced environment. Highly efficient in time management and able to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Experience with Test automation, Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD)
- Experience and success working in a fast-paced, high-intensity, rapidly-changing agile environment
- Willingness to be on call as needed to address technical issues
- Experience developing within the AWS ecosystem a big plus
- Experience working in the healthcare field
What We Offer:
- Snacks and weekly paid lunches
- Radically remote flexible work schedule
- Competitive compensation package, including 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision premiums
- Employer contribution to Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Generous paid time off policy
- Bonus plans
- 401k and company stock options
- Tax saving FSA plans
- Company-paid ORCA pass
- Casual work environment in a convenient downtown Seattle or Portland location
- The chance to drive an important industry forward through next-generation technology
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a SaaS organization serving the needs of the behavioral healthcare industry. Through disruptive technology solutions, we are reinventing the possibilities of how electronic healthcare record (EHR) systems serve the mental health community and its patients.
Founded in 2005, Valant has become the technology leader in behavioral health. We serve both private practices and publically-funded health and human service organizations across fifty states. Ours is the leading EHR system in the US for solo and group behavioral healthcare practices. The software we create enhances the lives of thousands of care providers and millions of patients.
The next big industry transformation will once again be technology-driven. The Valant Platform utilizes the full power of cloud technology and gives behavioral healthcare providers the tools to configure their unique workflows.