The Valant mission is to use great technology to exponentially scale the quality of health care and to make high quality health care available for everyone. We are a post-revenue, well-funded Seattle company looking to add more enthusiastic, passionate individuals to be a part of the next industry transformation.
Senior Product Marketing Manager for our Behavioral Health EHR Platform, the ideal candidate will crave a deep understanding of markets and buyers to contribute to our product’s go-to-market strategy. The person who fills the role will need to work cross-functionally, unifying and motivating peers from different teams, including product management, marketing, sales, and solutions analysts. The product marketing manager must work to define the buying audiences and their needs and act as a subject matter expert who transfers knowledge about markets, buyers, and product to drive marketing qualified leads and ultimately sales.
Our ideal candidate has a strong background in SaaS, experience with B2B product launches and plays an active role in the planning and execution of a regular release cycle.
What You’ll Do
- Develop a deep and ongoing understanding of the market, including:
- Buyer and User Personas
- Purchase motivators
- Competitive landscape
- Use-case scenarios
- Customer challenges
- Business objectives
- Generate launch and go-to-market plans for the new features, coordinating efforts between product, sales, marketing, and customer success teams
- Drive marketing strategy around value proposition, positioning, and key messaging
- Contribute and execute on our Social Proof strategy as we begin taking our earliest Platform customers live on the new product
- Work closely with sales and marketing to inform the direction of collateral assets, including slideware, product sheets, case studies, white papers, product videos, ROI/TCO calculators, blog posts and more
- Track and report on key metrics
- Travel to participate in conferences, customer social proof engagements and other sales and marketing events
What You’ll Need
- A minimum of 8 years related work experience in product marketing or similar field
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, English, Journalism, or related field
- Experience with a software, SaaS, and/or technology B2B products is required
- Behavioral Health experience a plus, but the ability to absorb and disseminate new industry/product information is more valuable in this role
- Excellent presentation-building skills
- Solid understanding of the information needed along the buyer’s journey
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing technology product launch campaigns
- Strong ability to translate and effectively communicate unique technology into customer-relevant benefits.
- Strong writing skills for technology product content
- Extremely organized with excellent project management, time management, decision-making, organizational, and problem-solving skills
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package, including 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision premiums
- Employer contributions to HSA plan
- Generous Paid Time off policy
- Bonus plans
- 401k and company stock options
- Tax saving FSA plans
- Company-paid ORCA pass
- Casual work environment in a convenient downtown Seattle location
- The chance to drive an important industry forward through next-generation technology
We are a SaaS organization serving the needs of the behavioral healthcare industry. Through disruptive technology solutions, we are reinventing the possibilities of how electronic healthcare record (EHR) systems serve the mental health community and its patients.
Founded in 2005, Valant has become the technology leader in behavioral health. We serve both private practices and publically-funded health and human service organizations across fifty states. Ours is the leading EHR system in the US for solo and group behavioral healthcare practices. The software we create enhances the lives of thousands of care providers and millions of patients.
The next big industry transformation will once again be technology-driven. The Valant Platform utilizes the full power of cloud technology and gives behavioral healthcare providers the tools to configure their unique workflows.