TINYpulse makes truly unique software tools for businesses that treasure their most valued resource — their people. We believe happier employees result in stronger companies! We are seeking employees that are inspired by our goal to transform the manager-employee feedback loop. Together we can make stronger cultures.
Over 1,000 companies from around the globe use TINYpulse to engage and develop high-performing teams, including Stitch Fix, HubSpot, Capital One, and Brooks Shoes & Apparel. We are also committed to giving back by donating 1% of our time to our local community, 1% of our product to non-profits, and 1% of our profits to non-profit organizations.
We are currently looking for a UX Designer to join our team! In this role you will be responsible for working with the Product Team to turn ideas into functioning designs. You’ll help ideate and improve the TINYpulse app and website experiences. We are looking for a problem solver with a creative mindset to implement solutions.
- Create user flows, wireframes, mockups, prototypes, user stories, and journeys for web and mobile
- Research, ideate and test experiences for digital
- Design flows and experiences that are human-centered, simple and enjoyable
- Work with both front-end and back-end developers to create professional and UX-optimized interfaces
- Partner with different departments (Product, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success) to oversee projects from ideation to completion
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years’ experience in UX design, or equivalent experience
- Experience designing for desktop and responsive/mobile-web (designing for native iOS, and Android a plus)
- Ability to communicate design concept ideas through sketches and wireframes
- Highly skilled in Sketch, Adobe CC, and other design & prototyping tools
- Creative problem solver who cares about the How’s and Why’s as much as intricate details
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Experience participating in design discussions with members of various departments
- Willingness and ability to articulate your unique vision across the company
- Ability to take critical feedback and put it towards bettering your work while giving constructive feedback that empowers your team
TINYpulse is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
TINYpulse provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. TINYpulse complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment. To request reasonable accommodation, contact HR at email@example.com.