The Restaurant Account Executive is an opportunity to leverage your sales skills and abilities in order to expand the number of craveworthy restaurants that work with Caviar (restaurant pickup and delivery, owned by Square) on Seattle’s Eastside. Who are we looking for? Someone who’s a natural at selling and wants to uncover the best fit restaurants and eateries on the Eastside. Someone who can enthusiastically talk about food, why Caviar is a great service for restaurants, and negotiate a favorable and fair price.
Your primary focus will be bringing on new restaurant partners that fit our strict partnership criteria. The role will require emailing, cold calling, face-to-face meetings, and support in menu buildout and restaurant launch. If you are hungry to join a fast-paced, rapidly growing company at the forefront of on-demand food delivery, please get in touch.
The role is a six month at-will contract with Square based in Seattle with potential for full time conversion, pending performance and business results. This is a phenomenal opportunity to join the ground floor of a fast growing company!
- Partner with and smoothly onboard the best restaurants on Seattle’s Eastside
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Act as an outward-facing ambassador of Caviar’s beliefs, brand, and product
- Communicate constantly with prospects via email, phone, and face-to-face meetings
- Support menu buildout and restaurant launch
- Learn fast and be a team player on a small and fast paced sales team.
- A passion to succeed and outperform goals.
- 1+ years of experience in sales, account management, or a similar customer-facing role
- A BA/BS degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and follow through while paying strict attention to detail
- Familiarity with professional software and relationship management tools, e.g. Google Docs, Salesforce, Docusign, etc.
- The ability to garner support in positioning Caviar against the competition
- Coachability, interest in implementing feedback, and dedication to the consistent improvement
- Genuine curiosity about people and business, and the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- The ability to adapt to new situations quickly and think on your feet
- An assertive, resilient and persuasive personality with an infectiously positive attitude and drive to win
- Hustle and determination
- Access to a personal vehicle
- Restaurant industry or hospitality experience is a plus
How to Apply
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com