About the Role
SkyKick is currently looking for a highly skilled and passionate Software Engineer in Test to join our Software Test Team. You are someone who loves to ensure shipment of high quality software. You enjoy learning as much as teaching. You are looking for an opportunity to work with highly intelligent and skilled engineers, product managers, and architects to ship impactful products. In this key role, you will define the success not only of your immediate Test Team, but also the product and services that companies are relying on globally.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborating with project team members to understand requirements for assigned projects;
- Creating and updating existing test plans to ensure that we ship high quality software;
- Optimizing our testing efforts by developing automated tests and other testing tools;
- Identifying bugs by analyzing our product, code, analytics and telemetry;
- Building and extending existing testing frameworks to easily and quickly test new features and products;
- Plans and costs required testing for assigned projects;
- Ensures that the most cost effective, efficient testing techniques and tools are used for each assigned project;
- Ensures that we always have a high quality product by investigating and reporting application issues as they arise ;
- Develops test tools, writes automation and executes manual tests which ensures that the company is shipping high quality software.
- 5+ years of developing software tests;
- Demonstrated experience leading projects to success;
- Experience with SDLC and software testing methodologies including modern manual and automated testing techniques;
- Demonstrated ability to apply modern software testing methodologies in a fast paced, dynamic/agile environment;
- Able to work independently and collaborate with team members of all disciplines
SkyKick is a fast-growing pioneer in the cloud market and has won numerous awards from Microsoft Partner of the Year to Red Herring Top 100 North America. Our mission is to build SaaS products that solve the IT industry's cloud challenges. Our products are 100% partner channel focused and have helped over 5,000 global partners build successful cloud businesses by making it easy to move, backup, and manage their customers in the cloud. We empower leaders company-wide to develop solutions that are changing expectations. We love the new scale opportunities that come with our growth and would love to share this amazing journey with more passionate people!
We are headquartered in Seattle, WA and as a 100 Best Company in Washington, we offer a competitive comp and benefits package, along with great perks! SkyKick is a proud equal opportunity employer. For more information, visit www.skykick.com.