We are seeking a Market Development Representative who will be making outbound prospecting calls to potential members in specific markets with the focus on qualifying prospective members.
- Create and drive lead generation in designated target markets for Sesame Territory Managers
- Make outbound calls to prospects who are deemed Marketing Qualified Leads
- Qualify & schedule new appointments between prospects and Territory Managers
- Interact with prospects via telephone, email and chat
- Present a balanced approach to cold calling, relationship development, sales process, and appointment setting
- Drive awareness into target prospect base through regular email and call campaigns
- Build prospecting pipeline and regularly communicate with Territory Managers
- Successfully manage and overcome prospects objections
- Update lead and prospect activity in salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills
- Motivated by individual and team achievement
- Able to connect business needs to solutions
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Highly organized with ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Self-directed, motivated, and resourceful
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Marketing or Communications
(A combination of education and experience will be considered).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Sesame Communications
As an innovator in dental marketing software and patient communication, Sesame provides practices and patients with services and products that are second to none. With over 17 years of experience catering to the unique online needs of dental practices, Sesame Communications helps practices reach their maximum potential.