Trust is the #1 company value at salesforce. Are you the type of person that seeks out roadblocks or tough organizational issues and views those as an opportunity? Do you think of creative solutions to complex problems and solve them? Are you interested in driving product and program excellence in an enterprise scale automated vulnerability assessment environment that collects vulnerability data from hundreds of thousands of hosts across the stack and turns it into meaningful actionable security intelligence? If so this program manager role is for you
You will ensure that our Threat and Vulnerability Management program provides comprehensive and up to date information about our hardware and software assets to enable discovery, categorization, vulnerability collection, assessment, triage, patching, and response capabilities at scale across Salesforce and acquisitions, flawlessly. You will build meaningful relationships with teams and management in many Salesforce business units to drive implementation, execution, metrics, and sustainability of program objectives that allow security operations to continuously improve our ability to protect and respond to vulnerabilities and threats to our world-wide footprint.
– Develop plans with executive management to enhance the current vulnerability and asset management program.
– Expand coverage breadth to new business units and acquisitions.
– Expand vulnerability and asset management assessment coverage depth and capabilities through new tooling or processes.
– Develop a centralized data consolidation and analysis system for all asset information.
– Ensure that asset and vulnerability data is up to date and available for internal customers.
– Collaborate with management and team members to deliver strategic and tactical plans and objectives for the program.
We are seeking a highly skilled multi-faceted senior program manager with proven experience managing complex technology programs spanning IT, infrastructure, data centers and information security. Your communication, data analysis, program & project management, and ability to successfully execute in a matrix environment will ensure your success in this capacity.
– 6+ years experience managing large highly complex security programs/projects
– Technical knowledge in one or more of the following: security, security architecture, cloud architecture, product security, detection and response is required, but not an engineering knowledge level
– Track record of successfully building alliances with teams in a matrix environment
– Ability to establish credibility and rapport with senior executives and technical and non-technical team members alike
– Ability to successfully collaborate with multiple technical functions in the areas of infrastructure, technical operations, software engineering and security.
– Outstanding detail-oriented organizational skills
– Ability to be flexible with a positive attitude and learn quickly in a dynamic environment;
– Strong self starter with a history of successful project execution in a cloud environment.
– Strong quantitative and analytical skills, proven ability to track and successfully complete complex programs
– Strong influencing and communication skills with an ability to motivate and drive others to succeed;
– Information Systems OR Computer Science Bachelor’s Degree
– Previous Salesforce Infrastructure and Security experience is a HUGE PLUS
– Thorough understanding of enterprise software development and infrastructure processes and lifecycle; ability to adjust and apply this knowledge in a dynamic environment using agile or similar methodologies
– Understanding of software development, build, test, test automation and all phases of SDLC from coding to deployment.
– Seasoned professional in corporate communications, presentation, and risk awareness
– Information Systems Or Computer Science Masters Degree
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world’s #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
Posting Statement: Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.