Trust is the #1 company value at Salesforce. Salesforce.com hosts web services and applications written by thousands of internal developers and tens of thousands of customers to provide the largest SaaS platform on the planet. The Infrastructure Security team is responsible for building the internal software platform that enhances the security posture of our production systems.
– Design and implement architectural roadmaps for security of our cloud infrastructure
– Architect solutions to enhance security incidents detection, correlation and response capabilities
– Partner with security engineering team in building next-generation detection and response platform.
– Build a cohesive plan for advanced detection techniques using behavior analytics and machine learning.
– Plays very exciting and major roles in modernizing security technologies such as NIDS, IPS, endpoint detection, anti-malware detection (AMD), event, file & DB logging & monitoring(SIEM), Threat hunting and solutions.
– Create Security Reference Architectures that will serve as a template for existing and future solutions
– Deliver long-range plans that clearly demonstrate customer value and exceed customer expectations
– Establish credibility as a trusted advisor to stakeholders including customers, executives, peers, and employees
– Demonstrated success and influence in the cloud services technology security space
– Experience architecting solutions and systems in the cloud security services space
– Familiar with threat models for large, distributed systems and cloud-based infrastructure
– 10+ years of experience in technology security (related to detection & response and other areas as needed)
– Demonstrated experience creating effective security strategies
– Strong influencing, communication and general interpersonal skills
– Driven customer advocate
– Knowledge of secure infrastructure architectures, application architectures, compliance, Government Cloud, encryption and broader security technologies
– Knowledge of a broad range of attack vectors and exploits
– Computer Science Degree
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world’s #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for “family”) made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Posting Statement: Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.