Why We’re RAD (about us):
Rad Power Bikes is a leading consumer-direct ebike manufacturer specializing in high quality yet affordable electric bikes for weekend warriors, hardcore commuters, and family cyclists.
Madly growing and located in Ballard, we are seeking a gifted Web Developer to join our team. This role will focus heavily on assisting our marketing department with our websites, integrations with larger systems, and be a resource to the company for other development projects.
Why You’re RAD (about you):
- 3+ years experience working in a development environment
- Worked with various creative tools/deliverables with experience in translating creative concepts into code
- Desire to embrace documentation creation & maintenance
- Thorough understanding of accessibility as it pertains to website development
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with both local & non-local teammates
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Impeccable written & oral communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Design, Human-Computer Interaction or related field or equivalent work experience
You get bonus points for:
- Experience working with Shopify systems and API’s
- Experience with modern front-end web development frameworks:
- JS based Model-View (React, Angular, Vue)
- Node.js, Express.js, GraphQL
- Open source contributions or have personal projects you’ve shipped successfully
- Project management experience
Had you been with us last month, you would have:
- Helped to build our long-term Technology roadmap as we scale our infrastructure and build new products
- Implemented effective, efficient and maintainable code to support project goals
- Acted with little direction, supported the Marketing teams in providing development, consulting and implementation
- Dealt with 3rd party vendors, managing the relationships & troubleshooting high-level issues
- Understood current methodologies and best practices as they pertain to front-end web development and design
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Rad Power Bikes
A Seattle based electric bike company offering fully integrated electric bikes for on and off road use. Rad Power Bikes was founded in 2007 and is dedicated to providing electric bikes that comply with electric bike laws while exceeding the expectations of users to help proliferate the adoption of electric bikes. Our products provide industry leading performance without the expensive price tag commonly associated with high-tech electric bikes.