Why We’re Rad (about us):
Rad Power Bikes is a leading consumer direct ebike manufacturer specializing in high quality yet affordable electric bikes for weekend warriors, hardcore commuters, and family cyclists.
Madly growing and located in Ballard, we are seeking a full-time Paid Social Manager to join our team. This role will be tasked with owning/managing Rad Power Bikes paid social channels, predominantly Facebook and Instagram.
Why You’re Rad (about you):
- 3-6 years of experience working in social media, paid media, acquisition, or digital advertising
- Extensive experience with Facebook/Instagram ads with a sales conversion focus
- A proven track record of successfully managing large ad budgets
- The ability to match conversion goals to levels of a sales funnel
- An analytical mind with a focus on optimization and testing
- Strong focus and ability to hit ROAS
- Familiarity with the pros/cons of Facebook and Instagram ad formats and styles
- Experience with creating ad specific content
- Understands the fine line between a testing period and failing campaign
- Can juggle a high volume of campaigns with various audiences
- Understands product vs brand campaigns
- Four-year degree or equivalent work experience
- Impeccable oral, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Data-driven mindset
- Desire to win
You get bonus points for:
- Experience working with eComm and/or D2C brands
- Experience with ebikes
Had you been with us last month, you would have:
- Managed the day-to-day operations of our paid social campaigns
- Collaborated closely with Content, PR, B2B, Events, eComm members to create campaigns based off current objectives
- Worked with Creative Team to produce regularly refreshed video/photo/graphics for ads
- Taken ownership in testing new opportunities/ad styles as they become available
- Provided actionable insights on target audiences to inform and evolve future campaigns
- Served as a subject matter expert for all things paid social and acted as a resource across the organization to foster a collaborative learning environment
- Ensured digital materials (assets, links, etc.) are properly trafficked and campaigns are running and ready as scheduled
- Collaborated with the marketing team in creating and testing new creative, audiences, and personas
- Other duties as required
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 or email@example.com.
About Rad Power Bikes
A Seattle based electric bike company offering fully integrated electric bikes for on and off road use. Rad Power Bikes was founded in 2007 and is dedicated to providing electric bikes that comply with electric bike laws while exceeding the expectations of users to help proliferate the adoption of electric bikes. Our products provide industry leading performance without the expensive price tag commonly associated with high-tech electric bikes.