Why We’re Rad (about us):
Rad Power Bikes is a leading consumer direct ebike manufacturer specializing in high quality yet affordable electric bikes for weekend warriors, hardcore commuters, and family cyclists.
Madly growing and located in Ballard, we are seeking a full-time Marketing Manager focused on SEM/paid search to join our team. This role will be tasked with owning/managing Rad Power Bikes’ paid search.
Why You’re Rad (about you):
- 4-6 years of experience working in paid media, acquisition, or digital advertising
- Prior experience iterating and optimizing campaigns based on results
- Prior experience analyzing and reporting KPI performance metrics on a regular basis
- A background in maximizing monthly growth by hitting spend, CPA, and ROAS targets for each platform
- Previous experience in monitoring keyword traffic/trends to optimize search
- Able to juggle multiple tests at any given time to drive results
- A strong bias towards action
- Four-year degree or equivalent work experience
- Impeccable oral, interpersonal, and written communication skills; ability to write authoritative, friendly, and technical copy across multiple CMS platforms
- Experience working for an ecommerce company
- Data-driven mindset
You get bonus points for:
- Experience riding or working with bikes or ebikes
- Experience working with eComm and/or D2C brands
Had you been with us last month, you would have:
- Managed the day to day operations of our SEM campaigns, primarily the Google Ads’ suite
- Worked with Content, PR, B2B, Events, and eComm team members to create campaigns based off current objectives
- Worked with Creative Team to produce regularly refreshed content for ads (Youtube/GDN)
- Taken ownership in testing new opportunities/platforms as they become available
- Provided actionable insights on target audiences to inform and evolve future campaigns
- Served as subject matter expert for all things SEM/SEO and acted as a resource across the organization
- Ensured digital materials (assets, links, etc.) are properly trafficked and campaigns are running and ready as scheduled
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact 800-939-0310 or email@example.com.
About Rad Power Bikes
A Seattle based electric bike company offering fully integrated electric bikes for on and off road use. Rad Power Bikes was founded in 2007 and is dedicated to providing electric bikes that comply with electric bike laws while exceeding the expectations of users to help proliferate the adoption of electric bikes. Our products provide industry leading performance without the expensive price tag commonly associated with high-tech electric bikes.