Why We’re Rad (about us):
Rad Power Bikes is a leading consumer direct ebike manufacturer specializing in high quality yet affordable electric bikes for weekend warriors, hardcore commuters, and family cyclists.
Madly growing and located in Ballard, we are seeking a full-time North American eCommerce Coordinator to join our expanding eComm team. If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment and are looking to support a dynamic team, this might be the role for you!
Our North American eCommerce Coordinator will work directly with our eCommerce Marketing Manager and will assist/own updating, testing, and optimizing RPB’s two North American eComm storefronts (.com and .ca). This role will sit within the lower (conversion) portion of the sales funnel and have high interaction with the middle (engagement) portion.
Why You’re Rad (about you):
- 2-4 years of experience in eComm and marketing
- Prior experience using qualitative and quantitative sources of data to develop and execute a conversion rate optimization strategy and testing with the end goal being increasing the site’s conversion rate
- Previous experience using A/B testing and continually measuring the performance of these conversion assets
- Experience creating and evaluating the success of marketing email campaigns
- A background in merchandising product pages, working with creative team on photoshoots
- Staying up to date on software or data trends
- Ability to keep up with current knowledge of online trends
- 4 year degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Shopify CMS
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Impeccable oral & written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite of products, Google Suite, and Photoshop
You get bonus points for:
- Previous experience working with a DTC brand
- Previous experience with bikes or ebikes
Had you been with us last month, you would have:
- Assisted with optimization/testing of .com and .ca sites
- Oversaw all content updates on .ca site
- Created and evaluated the success of website A/B tests
- Updated/managed back in stock events on product pages
- Created and optimized email marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing conversion
- Executed website copy/content changes across all North American Shopify stores
- Worked with customer facing teams on website changes
- Regularly met with department team leaders to discuss policy/product changes that need to be reflected on the website
- Coordinated with Supply Chain team regarding product arrival schedules
- Managed/updated content in our UGC platform
- Other duties as assigned
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Rad Power Bikes
A Seattle based electric bike company offering fully integrated electric bikes for on and off road use. Rad Power Bikes was founded in 2007 and is dedicated to providing electric bikes that comply with electric bike laws while exceeding the expectations of users to help proliferate the adoption of electric bikes. Our products provide industry leading performance without the expensive price tag commonly associated with high-tech electric bikes.