Why We’re Rad (about us):
Rad Power Bikes is a leading consumer direct ebike manufacturer specializing in high quality yet affordable electric bikes for weekend warriors, hardcore commuters, and family cyclists.
Madly growing and located in Ballard, we are seeking full-time Associate Technical Videographer to join our team. If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment and are looking to support a dynamic team, this might be the role for you!
Our Associate Technical Videographer will work closely with both our product/technical writing and video teams to plan, shoot, and edit technical support videos such as assembly/installation videos, tutorials, safety trainings, and more.
Why You’re Rad (about you):
- 2-3 years of video/media experience working in-house, or consulting, for a brand
- Familiarity with professional cameras, prosumer camcorders, various HD and SD formats, pre-production/planning, studio and field production, lighting/grip, scriptwriting, storyboarding and photography
- Familiarity with audio recording techniques for studio and field
- Expert in digital video editing, still and motion graphics design, and video compression for multiple delivery platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially under pressure
- Ability to multitask & learn quickly in an ever-changing environment
- Skilled at online research
- Professional communication with managers and team members
- Experience filming, detailed, technically focused video
- Experience with studio and outdoor filming
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google suite (Docs, Sheets, etc), Dropbox, Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- A valid driver’s license, passport, and a willingness to travel to Canadian and EU offices
You get bonus points for:
- Experience with electric bikes or vehicles
- Record of customer-focused, instructional video and photo production
- 4 year degree preferred
Had you been with us last month, you would have:
- Worked with subject matter experts, bike mechanics, talent, and technical writers to develop projects
- Planned, recorded, and edited video projects
- Produced various output formats for video publications
- Captured/imported/organized raw media
- Created and inserted static and motion graphics into video projects
- Managed and archived project media
- Planned video shoots; scouted, selected and reserved shoot locations, developed production schedules
- Ensured that content style/format is catered to the target audience
- Selected and hired additional crew and talent; directed and coached talent; made transportation arrangements for crew, talent and equipment; and ensured all location power needs are met
- Reserved and rented additional equipment that may be needed
- Managed video library
- Additional duties as assigned & required
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 email@example.com.
About Rad Power Bikes
A Seattle based electric bike company offering fully integrated electric bikes for on and off road use. Rad Power Bikes was founded in 2007 and is dedicated to providing electric bikes that comply with electric bike laws while exceeding the expectations of users to help proliferate the adoption of electric bikes. Our products provide industry leading performance without the expensive price tag commonly associated with high-tech electric bikes.