Why We’re Rad (about us):
Rad Power Bikes is a leading consumer direct ebike manufacturer specializing in high quality yet affordable electric bikes for weekend warriors, hardcore commuters, and family cyclists.
Madly growing and located in Ballard, we are seeking full-time IT Manager to join our team. If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment and are looking to support a dynamic team, this might be the role for you!
Our IT Manager will be responsible for overseeing our entire IT infrastructure across multiple locations. Located in our HQ in Seattle, this will be the first in-house dedicated IT role and will collaborate with our external IT partner to bring all services in-house. This role reports to our Director of Operations and will work cross-functionally across our growing organization.
Why You’re Rad (about you):
- 8+ years experience in a collaborative IT department
- Experience working with operations and business teams to communicate problem impacts and to understand IT business requirements
- Experience communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
- Background in providing break-fix support for both PC and Mac users across a variety of IT infrastructure and technologies
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS required or relevent 8+ years experience
- Knowledge of various OS related functionality including, but not limited to Backups, Capacity Planning, Disaster Recovery, and File System Management
- Advanced knowledge in configuring, administering and troubleshooting of Microsoft® Windows Products including Windows Server 2008/R2, Windows Server 2016/2012/R2, Win10
You get bonus points for:
- Project management skills a plus
Had you been with us last month, you would have:
- Set up our new office network including network security, fiber connectivity, switches, routers, firewalls and all network administration requirements
- Built and mitigated risks within our new server room – including all racking, cabling, patch panels, and the infrastructure that powers the room (HVAC, power and lights)
- Set up new hire hardware and software, including all profiles, appropriate network access and user aliases
- Drove all inventory tracking and asset tracking documentation for existing and future IT hardware, software and license assets
- Identified business challenges and propose proactive technical solutions to resolve them
- Spearhead all IT strategic planning discussions related to potential future locations
- Oversaw IT integration with multiple remote partners and offsite locations
- Identified long-term strategies and business justification for additional IT resources to accommodate studio growth
- Maintained and troubleshot all wi-fi and wireless connectivity infrastructure
- Sourced, procured and purchased all hardware, software and peripheral needs for studio staffing and general infrastructure requirements
- Supported all conference and meeting room A/V, connectivity and voice needs, along with future hardware enhancements for these rooms
- Other duties as assigned & required
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 email@example.com.
About Rad Power Bikes
A Seattle based electric bike company offering fully integrated electric bikes for on and off road use. Rad Power Bikes was founded in 2007 and is dedicated to providing electric bikes that comply with electric bike laws while exceeding the expectations of users to help proliferate the adoption of electric bikes. Our products provide industry leading performance without the expensive price tag commonly associated with high-tech electric bikes.