Why We’re Rad (about us):
Rad Power Bikes is a leading consumer direct ebike manufacturer specializing in high quality yet affordable electric bikes for weekend warriors, hardcore commuters, and family cyclists.
Madly growing and located in Ballard, we are seeking a full-time Email Marketing Manager to join our team. If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment and are looking to support a dynamic team, this might be the role for you! Check us out at www.radpowerbikes.com
Our Email Marketing Manager will own the Rad Power Bikes ESP (full funnel), championing one of the most critical mediums that connect us with our customers. This role will partner closely with our Content and eComm teams to amplify content, build leads, engage our audience, and drive sales across all RPB locations globally. Through leveraging expertise in both eCommerce and D2C strategies, this role will drive awareness, conversions, and retention.
Why You’re Rad (about you):
- 4-6 years of professional experience in eCommerce and/or D2C (Direct-to-consumer) email marketing throughout the sales funnel
- Expertise in Klaviyo or similar Email Service Providers
- Data-driven and comfortable with analytics, extensive experience A/B testing
- Experience managing/developing/implementing email campaigns
- Prior experience writing email content to both broad and persona-based audiences
- Able to work closely with internal content/PR roles to create segments, campaigns, flows, and templates
- Highly motivated and self-starting
- Able to see a project from start to finish, goal/KPI oriented
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and strong attention to detail
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience
- Prior experience at an online and/or D2C brand
- Solid understanding of email best practices
You get bonus points for:
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Prior experience in the biking or ebike industry
- Basic knowledge of HTML
Had you been with us last month, you would have:
- Tested/optimized upper funnel, abandoned cart, and retention workflows
- Worked with persona data to create segmented lists/flows
- Collaborated closely with Content/PR teams to amplify and promote internal/external content
- Coordinated product restock notifications with the Supply Chain team
- A/B test everything from subject lines and media type to CTAs
- Standardized and localized email templates across geos
- Partnered with Retail and Events teams to track test ride conversions via email flow analytics
- Found the perfect balance and cadence of content, brand, and product marketing to keep audience engaged and subscribed
- Worked with the eComm/Paid teams to implement best practice lead capturing on site and across paid media
- Other duties as assigned & required
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 or email@example.com.
Recruitment Agencies: Although we value the services you provide, at this time we are not leveraging external 3rd party recruitment resources for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.
About Rad Power Bikes
A Seattle based electric bike company offering fully integrated electric bikes for on and off road use. Rad Power Bikes was founded in 2007 and is dedicated to providing electric bikes that comply with electric bike laws while exceeding the expectations of users to help proliferate the adoption of electric bikes. Our products provide industry leading performance without the expensive price tag commonly associated with high-tech electric bikes.