Why We’re Rad (about us):
Rad Power Bikes is a leading consumer direct ebike manufacturer specializing in high quality yet affordable electric bikes for weekend warriors, hardcore commuters, and family cyclists.
Madly growing and located in Ballard, we are seeking an Ebike Senior Service Program Manager to join our team.
This senior leadership position will be responsible for leading the charge on a fast growing business unit, driving awareness, engagement, and revenue for the Rad Power Bikes brand. Their team will be responsible for consistently deliving relevant and quality services in a sustainable way to our customers across the US, Canada, and Europe. This position reports directly to the CMO.
Why You’re Rad (about you):
- 10-15 years experience in business development and/or operations for a high growth organization as a senior leader
- Proven track record of development & implementation of product service concepts
- Prior experience developing a new business stream
- Previous experience developing methods, guidelines, and policies to facilitate efficient service delivery
- An entrepreneurial attitude, drive, and ambition
- Familiarity with fleet management and physical product service
- Deep understanding of target markets, pursuing leads & following through to a successful agreement
- Ability to communicate both technical & non-technical information to customers at all levels
- Prior experience building a team, both locally & non-locally
- Past experience in the bike, ebike, transportation, equipment or motosports industries
- Experience with software and cloud-based platforms that aid in field service management
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
You get bonus points for:
- Having worked in a franchise or rapid growth retail or ecommerce business
- A technical product related degree/background
Had you been with us last month, you would have:
- Developed a strategy to enter new markets across the US, Canada, and EU
- Developed and began implementing a strategy to effectively scale the geographical reach and level of service of Rad Ebike Service
- Partnered with key stakeholders on ways to monetize build of a new business unit
- Participated in a deeply collaborative relationship with all departments of Rad
- Provided leadership, direction, and continuity in the area of field service operations, staffing optimization and the rollout of a lean and scalable global service offering
- Identified new service opportunities from conception to execution for our global service offering
- Other duties as assigned
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 or email@example.com.
About Rad Power Bikes
A Seattle based electric bike company offering fully integrated electric bikes for on and off road use. Rad Power Bikes was founded in 2007 and is dedicated to providing electric bikes that comply with electric bike laws while exceeding the expectations of users to help proliferate the adoption of electric bikes. Our products provide industry leading performance without the expensive price tag commonly associated with high-tech electric bikes.