Why We’re Rad (about us):
Rad Power Bikes is a leading consumer direct ebike manufacturer specializing in high quality yet affordable electric bikes for weekend warriors, hardcore commuters, and family cyclists.
Madly growing and located in Ballard, we are seeking a full-time Director, Growth Marketing focused on paid acquisition, activation, and retention to lead our functions of acquisition, activation, and retention. If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment and are looking to support a dynamic team, this might be the role for you!
This role will lead the development, execution, and analysis of Rad Power Bikes’ paid acquisition campaigns that will run largely across SEM, paid social, and display, but also feature offline channels. This role will be responsible for setting up programs & building the dedicated growth marketing organization from scratch, reporting directly to our CMO.
Why You’re Rad (about you):
- 10-15 years of experience working in a direct response position, specifically in growth, paid media/paid social media, acquisition, digital advertising
- Experience building, leading, and managing a team of direct reports
- A background in owning & managing a budget, forecast, goals, and communicating those across the organization
- Extensive experience setting strategy and working with your team to implement and measure success/failure of your initiatives and iterate as you go
- A background in maximizing monthly growth by hitting spend, CPA, and ROAS targets for each platform
- Strong focus and ability to hit ROAS
- A strong bias towards data and action & a desire to work in a fast-paced, ever-changed environment
- Able to lead strategy but willing to get tactical
- 4 year degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience working with eComm and/or D2C brands
- Impeccable oral & written communication skills
- Data driven mindset
You get bonus points for:
- Experience with bikes or ebikes
Had you been with us last month, you would have:
- Managed the day to day operations of our SEM and paid social campaigns
- Collaborated closely with Content, PR, B2B, Events, and eComm members to create campaigns based off current objectives
- Worked with Creative Team to produce regularly refreshed content for ads (Youtube/GDN) and photo/video/graphics for ads
- Taken ownership in testing new opportunities/platforms as they become available
- Provided actionable insights on target audiences to inform and evolve future campaigns
- Served as a subject matter expert for all things SEM/SEO and paid social and acted as a resource across the organization to foster a collaborative learning environment
- Shared insights with the marketing team and throughout the organization and foster a collaborative learning environment
- Collaborated with the marketing team in creating and testing new creative, audiences, and personas
- Hired a team of highly engaged & driven individuals focused on growth marketing
- Other duties as required
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Rad Power Bikes
A Seattle based electric bike company offering fully integrated electric bikes for on and off road use. Rad Power Bikes was founded in 2007 and is dedicated to providing electric bikes that comply with electric bike laws while exceeding the expectations of users to help proliferate the adoption of electric bikes. Our products provide industry leading performance without the expensive price tag commonly associated with high-tech electric bikes.