Why We’re Rad (about us):
Rad Power Bikes is a leading consumer direct ebike manufacturer specializing in high quality yet affordable electric bikes for weekend warriors, hardcore commuters, and family cyclists.
Madly growing and located in Ballard, we are seeking full-time Corporate Recruiter to join our team. If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment and are looking to support a dynamic team, this might be the role for you!
Our Corporate Recruiter will be responsible for hiring for a variety of roles across the organization & finding new ways to improve the candidate experience as we grow. This in-house role will be a true partner with our hiring managers and have the opportunity to fill positions across nearly every team at Rad Power Bikes. This position reports into our HR & Recruiting Manager.
Why You’re Rad (about you):
- 4-6 years experience sourcing and recruiting in a high-growth environment
- Prior experience in hiring for management level-roles
- Ability to think quickly on your feet
- Deep knowledge of candidate sourcing & proactive outreach
- Knowledge of legal requirements as part of the interviewing & hiring process
- Ability to juggle multiple high-priority tasks at any given time
- Comfortable with ambiguity & ever-changing priorities
- 4 year degree or equivalent work experience
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
You get bonus points for:
- Experience with bikes, ebikes, or the outdoor industry
Had you been with us last month, you would have:
- Sourced & recruited (full-cycle) candidates from a variety of fields such as Manufacturing, Warehousing, Customer Service, Engineering, Supply Chain, Finance, and more!
- Partnered with hiring managers to write job descriptions & assess the needs for their teams
- Participated in recruiting events and career fairs as well as other community outreach events
- Worked in conjunction with HR team for a seamless onboarding process
- Proactively developed lasting candidate relationships and built deep connections with the bike community both locally and non-locally
- Reported on recruiting and hiring progress, such as source reports, time to hire, and quality of hire
- Additional duties as assigned
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Rad Power Bikes
A Seattle based electric bike company offering fully integrated electric bikes for on and off road use. Rad Power Bikes was founded in 2007 and is dedicated to providing electric bikes that comply with electric bike laws while exceeding the expectations of users to help proliferate the adoption of electric bikes. Our products provide industry leading performance without the expensive price tag commonly associated with high-tech electric bikes.