The Senior Software Developer is responsible for providing high-quality, cost effective information technology solutions to business partners by creating new or modifying and/or supporting existing software applications including both internal and external customer facing applications.
- Work independently to design, code, analyze, configure, unit test, and maintain custom and third party applications including:
- Custom application systems
- MongoDB database environments
- Microsoft SQL Server database environments
- With minimal guidance create complex application programs from detailed specifications.
- Author and maintain formal documentation including technical designs, development plans, unit test plans, data dictionaries and release notes.
- Key involvement in full software development life cycle including planning, coding, support during testing and release and retirement.
- Document all changes including the development and release management process.
- Version and release management for all code using GitHub.
- Assist in refining software engineering standards following industry best practices.
- This position is included, and expected to participate, in a rotating schedule of on-call participants to ensure that the after-hours needs of the company are met in a reliable manner.
Who You Are:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent accredited four year degree program and or equivalent industry specific work experience
- 5+ years of experience designing and developing consumer-facing web applications
- 2+ years Agile Software Development experience
- Demonstrable application development capabilities in the following technologies and environments:
- MEAN Stack development (MongoDB, Express.js, Angular.js, Node.js, RESTful web services)
- RESTful web services, Windows and Web Services
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Unit Testing frameworks
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Quorum Review
Quorum Review is one of the largest Independent Review Boards in the US. Our review ensures the safety and well-being of people participating in clinical trials. We are passionate about the services we provide and proud of the customer focus that has grown our business. We are a progressive and growing company in Seattle and have developed an excellent reputation for quality and service. As an industry leader, Quorum is preferred by research organizations for our friendly, prompt customer service, high standards, and quality documentation.
To learn more about our company please visit: www.quorumreview.com.