Point B is looking for a Salesforce/FinancialForce system admin to join our internal IT team in supporting our use of Salesforce CRM and FinancialForce PSA/FFA.
What makes Point B different? An employee-ownership model that gives you a voice in directing your career and building our firm. Diverse leadership opportunities to expand your skills, along with the support needed to deliver great results. A unique culture that recognizes the importance of flexibility and collaboration.
It’s no wonder that publications like The Wall Street Journal, Consulting® magazine, and many others consistently rank Point B as one of the best places to work.
What you’ll get to do:
- Work with a team of BAs to understand business needs and requirements in order to define technical requirements around complex business issues
- Design the technical solution and implementation plan to meet requirements
- Configure/implement new functionality across Point B’s force.com solutions
- Provide Tier 2 support to end users across the firm, helping to diagnose and resolve issues that Tier 1 support is unable to resolve
- Support documentation creation and updating on new features and bug fixes
- Manage relationships with external service providers, as needed.
- Mentor and help develop less senior admins
What we offer our Employees:
- An environment that encourages you to identify new opportunities and provides the support to make it happen
- The opportunity to build and be part of a fun and collaborative culture with teams that are as passionate about their communities as they are about their customers
- A comprehensive, flexible Total Rewards program that supports and recognizes each individual’s unique needs and contributions to the firm
- The ability to chart your individual career path based on your expertise and passions
- Participation in Point B’s ESOP after one year of employment, making you an owner in the company
What we expect you’ve already done:
- 4+ years of Salesforce or FinancialForce administration
- 3+ years of exposure to ERP systems
- Expert level understanding of Salesforce cloud solutions
- Strong understanding of environment management, release management, configuration best practices and deployment methodologies
- Experience with Lightning UX
- Exposure to application architecture, development and integration practices
- Experience with large Salesforce datasets (50GB+)
- Very strong analysis/troubleshooting skills, strong partnering/relationship building skills
- Self-motivated and well-adapted to meet deadlines with speed, accuracy and professional attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work with and through others to resolve issues
- Ability to resolve conflict in a constructive manner and work around obstacles to ensure success
- Understanding of basic Agile principles. Exposure to Jira or similar work management tool
The kind of people we look for:
- Versatile individuals who thrive on variety and challenge
- Innate problem solvers who want to grow in a flexible, collaborative culture
- Engaging leaders who make a positive impact on their firm, clients, and communities
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability
About Point B
Your success. That's our business.
We’re management consultants.
We’re property developers.
We’re business leaders.
We’re Point B.
We have big plans for you.
You get to lead challenging initiatives with Industry-leading clients. You have a voice when it comes to the type of projects you work on. You build your skills, career, and network with every engagement. There's variety, and it doesn't get stale. We're values-focused, and one of our key values is People.
Point B is a place that takes pride in building trust and relationships. You get to chart your own career path based on what’s important to you. Your values, your leadership skills, your expertise; they actually matter. And when you have an idea, you can run with it, because you are an owner.
Your colleagues know their stuff, and they're eager to collaborate and share. For them, people come first, whether it's at work, at home or in their communities. They think that success is something that's meant to be shared. And that makes them the kind of people that you'll want to be around.
Point B encourages you to have a life outside of work. You can work locally and build long-lasting relationships with your clients. And you get to work with people who want to make an impact in the community in which you work. Find out how Point B supports our people through Comprehensive and Competitive Benefits.
We are Growing
Point B has offices in:
- Seattle, WA (headquarters)
- Portland, OR
- San Francisco Bay Area
- Southern California
- Denver, CO
- Chicago, IL
- Phoenix, AZ
- Dallas, TX
- Austin, TX
- New England
- New York