Point B is a management consulting firm looking for a Salesforce Developer to join to join our internal IT team in supporting our own use of Salesforce CRM and FinancialForce PSA/FFA.
What makes Point B different? An employee-ownership model that gives you a voice in directing your career and building our firm. Diverse leadership opportunities to expand your skills, along with the support needed to deliver great results. A unique culture that recognizes the importance of flexibility and collaboration.
It’s no wonder that publications like The Wall Street Journal, Consulting® magazine, and many others consistently rank Point B as one of the best places to work.
What you’ll get to do:
- Partner with Business Analysts to better understand the needs and business requirements across the company
- Manage Salesforce CRM and FinancialForce PSA/FFA solution architecture design to align to business value
- Define, build, and implement solutions to business problems that work with existing configurations and custom code in a SaaS environment
- Design, build, and maintain force.com integrations with 3rd party applications
- Maintain and optimize existing code base, custom workflows, and custom objects
- Review and plan for regular Salesforce and FinancialForce updates
- Leverage partners appropriately to maximize and optimize development work
- Establish good fundamentals of software development in a growing IT department
What we offer our Employees:
- An environment that encourages you to identify new opportunities and provides the support to make it happen
- The opportunity to build and be part of a fun and collaborative culture with teams that are as passionate about their communities as they are about their customers
- A comprehensive, flexible Total Rewards program that supports and recognizes each individual’s unique needs and contributions to the firm
- The ability to chart your individual career path based on your expertise and passions
- Participation in Point B’s ESOP after one year of employment, making you an owner in the company
Who we expect you are:
- Degree in Computer Science highly preferred
- 5+ years development experience writing custom solutions in SaaS environments for CRM and/or ERP systems
- Ability to code and architect using APEX, Visual Force, APIs, SOQL, SOSL is desired, but not required. We’d rather teach a great developer how to write code in the force.com environment than teach someone with force.com experience how to be a great developer
- Understanding of systems architecture and expertise in designing scalable solutions
- Experience integrating systems via APIs
- Strong understanding of environment management, release management, coding best practices and deployment methodologies
- Experience designing and building Salesforce integrations with 3rd party applications
- Salesforce Developer and Administrator certifications a plus
- Ability to manage solution architecture design to align to business value
- Exposure to Jira or similar tool and working in an Agile environment
The kind of people we look for:
- Versatile individuals who thrive on variety and challenge
- Innate problem solvers who want to grow in a flexible, collaborative culture
- Engaging leaders who make a positive impact on their firm, clients, and communities
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability
About Point B
Your success. That's our business.
We’re management consultants.
We’re property developers.
We’re business leaders.
We’re Point B.
We have big plans for you.
You get to lead challenging initiatives with Industry-leading clients. You have a voice when it comes to the type of projects you work on. You build your skills, career, and network with every engagement. There's variety, and it doesn't get stale. We're values-focused, and one of our key values is People.
Point B is a place that takes pride in building trust and relationships. You get to chart your own career path based on what’s important to you. Your values, your leadership skills, your expertise; they actually matter. And when you have an idea, you can run with it, because you are an owner.
Your colleagues know their stuff, and they're eager to collaborate and share. For them, people come first, whether it's at work, at home or in their communities. They think that success is something that's meant to be shared. And that makes them the kind of people that you'll want to be around.
Point B encourages you to have a life outside of work. You can work locally and build long-lasting relationships with your clients. And you get to work with people who want to make an impact in the community in which you work. Find out how Point B supports our people through Comprehensive and Competitive Benefits.
We are Growing
Point B has offices in:
- Seattle, WA (headquarters)
- Portland, OR
- San Francisco Bay Area
- Southern California
- Denver, CO
- Chicago, IL
- Phoenix, AZ
- Dallas, TX
- Austin, TX
- New England
- New York