Point B is a management consulting firm looking for a Senior Business Analyst to support our internal People and Talent business systems.
What you’ll get to do:
- Elicit, document and communicate business and user requirements/functional specifications related to the People/Talent (Recruiting, Resource Management, HR, Development, Total Rewards) and Internal Operations Teams
- Manage requests from internal customers starting with initial request through architecture, solution implementation, testing, and final buy off from end users.
- Work with System Admins to support design of application solution to ensure customer needs are being met
- Assist with test planning of application solutions and support testing by facilitating resolution of identified bugs
- Assist with application support and documentation of internal systems for assigned business units
- Perform additional duties as assigned
What we offer our Employees:
- An environment that encourages you to identify new opportunities and provides the support to make it happen
- The opportunity to build and be part of a fun and collaborative culture with teams that are as passionate about their communities as they are about their customers
- A comprehensive, flexible Total Rewards program that supports and recognizes each individual’s unique needs and contributions to the firm
- The ability to chart your individual career path based on your expertise and passions
- Participation in Point B’s ESOP after one year of employment, making you an owner in the company
What we expect you’ve already done:
- 7+ years working with customers to gather/document requirements and see customer requests through architecture, development/config, testing and release
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent work/education related experience.
- Supported or led technical projects of various sizes and importance for HR in a corporate environment
- Used Jira or similar in an Agile environment to manage software configuration and development
- Developed excellent troubleshooting skills to identify problems from a functional perspective
- Experienced problem solver that is able to cut through ambiguity and roadblocks to define achievable solutions to complex business problems
- Maintained current knowledge about events, trends and developments which affect your role, business areas and the IT industry
- Developed proficient verbal and written skills to effectively communicate in the English language
The kind of people we look for:
- Versatile individuals who thrive on variety and challenge
- Innate problem solvers who want to grow in a flexible, collaborative culture
- Engaging leaders who make a positive impact on their firm, clients, and communities
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability
About Point B
Your success. That's our business.
We’re management consultants.
We’re property developers.
We’re business leaders.
We’re Point B.
We have big plans for you.
You get to lead challenging initiatives with Industry-leading clients. You have a voice when it comes to the type of projects you work on. You build your skills, career, and network with every engagement. There's variety, and it doesn't get stale. We're values-focused, and one of our key values is People.
Point B is a place that takes pride in building trust and relationships. You get to chart your own career path based on what’s important to you. Your values, your leadership skills, your expertise; they actually matter. And when you have an idea, you can run with it, because you are an owner.
Your colleagues know their stuff, and they're eager to collaborate and share. For them, people come first, whether it's at work, at home or in their communities. They think that success is something that's meant to be shared. And that makes them the kind of people that you'll want to be around.
Point B encourages you to have a life outside of work. You can work locally and build long-lasting relationships with your clients. And you get to work with people who want to make an impact in the community in which you work. Find out how Point B supports our people through Comprehensive and Competitive Benefits.
We are Growing
Point B has offices in:
- Seattle, WA (headquarters)
- Portland, OR
- San Francisco Bay Area
- Southern California
- Denver, CO
- Chicago, IL
- Phoenix, AZ
- Dallas, TX
- Austin, TX
- New England
- New York