The Collaboration Analyst is responsible for the support, enhancement and effective utilization of our internal collaboration platform (SharePoint and Office 365). Responsibilities include coordination with business owners for content migration and creation, assistance in establishing and promoting best practices, acting as a conduit for user feedback and assisting in the design and implementation of solutions with other team members. The Collaboration Analyst is also responsible for staying current with system capabilities and industry best practices in the collaboration space, and working to identify and implement opportunities to improve user experience and efficiencies.
- Improve the effectiveness of the collaboration platform, processes and user experience
- Support the design and implementation of collaboration solutions
- Outreach, coordination and communication of collaboration initiatives
- Provide end user awareness, education and support for our collaboration tools (e.g. SharePoint, Teams, Yammer, OneDrive for Business, Office 365)
- Assist with migration of existing SharePoint on premise content to Office 365 using AvePoint
- Partner with internal teams to gather business requirements through interviews, prototyping and group sessions to deliver effective collaboration solutions
- Serve as an Office 365 “evangelist” to firm leadership, operational areas and client-facing associates – developing and demonstrating best practices and end-user education
- Assist with operational tasks such as SharePoint Online site provisioning and configuration, Office 365 auditing and end user support
- Assists with management and use of Office 365 applications and collaboration tools
- Increase end user awareness of collaboration tool best practices via content development and training
- Assist with maintaining and enforcing standards and processes for our collaboration platforms
- Support deployment of collaboration solutions including scheduled downtimes
- Provide business analysis and project coordination for the team
- Write documentation for processes and solutions
- Support collaboration tool rationalization and ongoing user awareness and education
- Provide end-user training and guidance during organizational-wide program roll-outs
- Assist and support key initiatives to deploy additional Office 365 or SharePoint functionality
- Assist with migration from SharePoint on premise to Office 365
- Assist with solution design and implementation
- Help drive adoption of Point B’s collaboration tools
- Model appropriate tool usage and best practices
- Provide assistance on help desk requests or issues
- Interface with vendors and contractors as needed
- Evaluate new tool capabilities and make recommendations to enhance workforce user experience and system benefits
- Continuously improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the current systems, and reduce manual processes.
- Work closely with other members of the immediate team including the Collaboration Lead, Communications, CIO, Marketing, Associates and others
- Partner closely with business owners, other IT team members and vendors
- Work closely and collaboratively with other operational areas to ensure the systems are meeting the needs of the business
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND BEHAVIORS:
- Working knowledge of SharePoint, Teams, Yammer, OneDrive for Business, Office 365
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong user experience orientation
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and comfortable providing end user support and functional trainings
- Ability to work accurately with close attention to detail and maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- 2+ years of experience supporting collaboration tools such as SharePoint and Office 365
- Experience working with AvePoint highly desirable
- Systems configuration experience and aptitude
- Ability to successfully handle multiple project assignments and support multiple applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, decision-making, time management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and consistent follow through are critical
- Ability to work effectively in good coordination with matrixed teams, including internal, external and remote staff
- Outstanding problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to self-manage and initiate in ambiguous situations; understands communications channels and escalates appropriately
- Flexibility and eagerness to assist with tasks or projects outside of primary role description
- Ability to travel occasionally
- Ability to work from corporate office and home office
- Ability to work non-standard work hours when necessary
- This is a contract-to-hire opportunity
About Point B
Your success. That's our business.
We’re management consultants.
We’re property developers.
We’re business leaders.
We’re Point B.
We have big plans for you.
You get to lead challenging initiatives with Industry-leading clients. You have a voice when it comes to the type of projects you work on. You build your skills, career, and network with every engagement. There's variety, and it doesn't get stale. We're values-focused, and one of our key values is People.
Point B is a place that takes pride in building trust and relationships. You get to chart your own career path based on what’s important to you. Your values, your leadership skills, your expertise; they actually matter. And when you have an idea, you can run with it, because you are an owner.
Your colleagues know their stuff, and they're eager to collaborate and share. For them, people come first, whether it's at work, at home or in their communities. They think that success is something that's meant to be shared. And that makes them the kind of people that you'll want to be around.
Point B encourages you to have a life outside of work. You can work locally and build long-lasting relationships with your clients. And you get to work with people who want to make an impact in the community in which you work. Find out how Point B supports our people through Comprehensive and Competitive Benefits.
We are Growing
Point B has offices in:
- Seattle, WA (headquarters)
- Portland, OR
- San Francisco Bay Area
- Southern California
- Denver, CO
- Chicago, IL
- Phoenix, AZ
- Dallas, TX
- Austin, TX
- New England