What if you could give the world the next-best thing to teleporting? That’s what we’re doing at Pluto. We’re creating a shared-presence experience that will help people communicate as if they were in person, no matter the distance between them. To do that, we need a diverse team of craftspeople and pioneers. A product can only be as good as the skills, knowledge, and experience that drives it forward. You could be the missing Pluton we need.
What you’ll be working on
- Crafting clear, engaging, and consistent messaging for our product and company
- Ensuring a unified brand voice, internally and externally
- Coaching internal employees on how to speak to our purpose
- Developing effective strategies that build awareness and support for Pluto
- Coordinating all Pluto content—for everything from our website, emails, blog, and social media to our product, video scripts, press releases, and event
- Working with internal and external resources to execute your communication plans
- Facilitating event participation and speaking opportunities
What we’re looking for
- 5-10 years of experience in communications and public relations
- A seasoned storyteller able to communicate complex and nuanced concepts invitingly and clearly
- A wordsmith who pays attention to the details, fine tuning word choice to the situation and audience
- Someone equally passionate about sharing their craft and collaborating with others
- A strategic thinker eager to dive into the challenges of a new product and new market, quickly learning the ins and outs
How you can stand out (any of the following)
- Experience in the VR and AR industry
- History managing a vibrant social media community
- Experience working on a communications or messaging product
- Experience launching new products or companies into the market
- Experience with Photoshop or Illustrator
- Basic filming or video-editing skills
- Experience creating something that has gone viral
About Pluto VR
We live in an increasingly connected world.
But phone calls, texts, and video chat still don’t come close to what it’s like to interact face to face.
We see VR and AR as the opportunity to close that gap. With Pluto, you’ll be able to communicate, collaborate, and connect with anyone anywhere, as if you were together in person.