Inside Sales Representative
Company Location Redmond, Washington
NTT America is the U.S. subsidiary of NTT Communications Corporation, the global data and IP services arm of Fortune Global 500 telecom leader: Nippon Telegraph & Telephone Corporation (NTT). NTT America leads all Global IP Network (GIN) efforts for NTT Communications in the Americas.
The role of the inside sales representative is to aggressively identify and qualify new business opportunities by building relationships with potential prospects via telephone and e-mail. The role carries the responsibility of generating and qualifying marketing leads for the team of outside sales representatives while meeting and exceeding lead quotas. By driving lead generation, this position creates tremendous value to our sales team and offers an opportunity to directly influence company success and grow professionally within the organization.
This position will join the Global IP Network (GIN) team at NTT America (NTTA), a subsidiary of global telecom leader NTT Communications (NTT Com). NTT Com, one of the top wholesale IP providers in the world, was named Best North American Wholesale Carrier at the Global Carrier Awards 2018 for the fifth year in a row.
- Meet or exceed daily, weekly and monthly quotas that are established for contacts and appointments
- Effectively use technology, including call tracking and contact management software, Microsoft Office and telephone technologies, to perform job functions
- Successfully execute telephone marketing and selling techniques
- Understand technology as related to all products offered by the Global IP Network of NTT America
- Achieve and maintain high levels of both internal and external customer satisfaction
- Establish a high level of rapport and trust with prospects
- Create a strong relationship with a team of field sales representatives
- Communicate accurate, complete verbal information to prospective clients
- Participate in sales, product and process training as required
- Four-year degree or related sales experience
- Minimum two years’ experience in telemarketing, inside sales or sales (Enterprise software, software tools, telecommunications, information technology, high tech sales or a combination is preferred)
- Telemarketing expertise in a B2B direct lead-generation environment
- Experience calling high level of executives
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Excellent skills in solution-oriented, business-value based qualification
- Strong sales, written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong attention to detail including, but not limited to, accurate spelling and appropriate abbreviations
- Basic computer literacy and math skills
- Background in technology or telecommunications preferred
- Comply with all corporate and organizational security policies and guidelines.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, marital status, parental status, pregnancy or maternity status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status or reassignment, veteran’s status, political affiliation, age or disability. Or any other status protected by applicable Federal, State or local law.
NTT America is an EEO Employer- Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans.
About NTT Communications
NTT Communications owns and operates one of the world’s top IP backbones, the Global IP Network, which covers the Americas, Asia, Europe and Oceania, and provides the best possible environment for content, data and video transport. The company was recently named Best North American Wholesale Carrier at the Global Carrier Awards 2018 for the fifth consecutive year. The company has also won the Best Global Wholesale Carrier (Data) award twice in the last five years.
NTT Com is a subsidiary of NTT, one of the largest telecoms in the world according to the Fortune 500 Global List of 2018. Its worldwide infrastructure reaches over 190 countries/regions, and more than 400,000 sqmt f the world’s most advanced data center facilities.